Reviews

1 Review
Bridesmaids (I) (2011)
In short...It was awful.
27 April 2012
Not gonna lie, this movie is a huge waste of money. I had heard so many good things about it, and I was really excited for it, but I found that it was a huge disappointment. I'm a guy, so I will admit, some things I didn't find funny because it was targeted for women. However, I have NO idea why this movie was said to be "The Hangover" but with women. There is no comparison AT ALL.If you think it is as funny as "The Hangover", then you are an idiot. There were only like 3 scenes that could only make me chuckle, and the rest of the time I felt like I was watching a drama. Aside from the lack of comedy aspect of the movie, another reason why it wasn't very good was because there were so many plot holes left in the end. I was waiting to see if they would tie everything together, but they didn't.

There was only one character in the movie that was remotely funny, and that was Melissa McCarthy's character, Megan. If the rest of the cast was at least half as funny as she was, then the movie might be bearable. So in closing, the movie was terrible, and I wish I could give it a -1 instead of a 1.
10 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this