cooper1-318-937211

Hardcore Action!, 19 March 2012

This movie has it all going on, an engaging story, explosive action scenes,expert acting, and Natalie Portman! She was the heart of this movie, at 14 she acted out a role that needed expert knowledge in the human way of thinking and feeling, and she had that covered. I'm not going to summarize the story, somebody else did, what I want to concentrate at is the fact the this movie had enough heart to rival a romantic story, and enough action to make it mistaken for a shoot'em-up movie. OK I'm going to say this just once, Watch the movie. You're not going to regret it. I would say the only part I didn't like was the ending, but I'm just that kinda guy I guess. I won't give it away tho.

Great great film!, 19 March 2012

I gotta say, I love this movie, and the stunts are really amazing. Special FX include cars driving under speeding trucks and staying in control, plus a wheelie from a dodgy corvette.

Anyway the film was Dynamite!!!! The story of the lead guy being undercover and gaining the trust of the crooks is quite good but here it could have been better. There was one moment I will remember above all and it's the moment that I reckon was the most tense in the entire film. Most people won't remember it but I just happened to. Anyway I won't give any details but basically it's when he blows his cover to the lead crook. The look on the bald guy (Vin Diesel)'s face gave that scene more suspense than any other. But then it's just wasted after that.

The film ends with us perhaps not knowing what will follow but it's not hard to work out what probably would have done if it were continued a bit longer.

The acting was very good. That Vin Diesel bloke was criticized by a lot of people on this site but there's a bit where he talks about his dad's death and i thought he shined then. And the others weren't that bad anyway.

Overall the film is worth a watch if you're looking for a little action that's easy on the mind. Of course it goes without saying that if you like cars this film is for you.