mohebbi1992

the Oscar-winner movie and its brilliant story, 15 March 2012

everything and also all the success gained by this movie lies under its brilliant story,

all the characters in the storyline are 'Gray', as we all know that a gray character has really hard-to-discover characteristics that doesn't let the viewer to label him as good nor bad easily, I can not help myself not speaking more about the story because that's the best and the most complicated story that I've ever seen,everybody's lying and the lies come true because of other people lies and no one is punished due to what he has done and in my opinion this complex has made it the most attractive and mind-involving story among all of the dramas that I've been faced with.

this movie has won about 60 valuable awards worldwide and its success seems to be continues and yet this is not the end,

--- I WANNA MAKE A BIG CHALLENGE HERE! IF ANYONE CAN MENTION A WEAK POINT ABOUT THIS MOVIE I WILL REMOVE MY NAME FROM IMDb AND WONT LEAVE ANY OTHER COMMENT HERE, SO IF U KNOW ONE, LET ME KNOW & LET'S TALK ABOUT IT, I'LL BE WAITING FOR UR REVIEWS,,, ---

Best Regards,