Reviews

1 ReviewOrdered By: Date
The Avengers (2012)
NOT even close to being the best superhero movie of all time
8 December 2012
When I first saw the trailer for this movie I thought it looked pretty cool, and when the review started coming in I immediately got excited.

When I finally got to see the movie I realized after the first 20 minutes that this wasn't the movie I was hoping for. Now let me explain why.

I can start off with the script. The script is not good, by adding some over-dramatic, cheesy and boring dialogue doesn't make a movie good. But the script isn't terrible, some of the cheesy comments fits with the dialogue and makes you laugh a little.

But the one thing that is directly terrible with this movie is the story. For those of you who don't know the story, it goes like this; Thor's evil brother Loki has come to the earth to claim it as his, and then he gets a thing called the Tesseract, and afters that he opens a portal so his alien army can enter the earth to take control over it. But then Nick Fury brings together the superhero team called ''The Avengers'' to stop him. I don't think it's necessary for me to start explaining why the story is so terrible, most people should understand why.

And I know a lot of people have claimed that the film don't need a good script or story because it's so entertaining. Well, I don't agree. The first 1 and a half hours of the movie is really boring, and I actually considered leaving the cinema, but then the movie catch up with some really cool and visually stunning scenes.

Some things in this movie was good, like most of the acting, the CGI and some of the dialogue. But overall this is just an average popcorn movie with a superhero flick.
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this