snaphuntr

Compelling, 28 February 2012

Although I was a little skeptical about this show I quickly learned that I was wrong. This show is great! Usually in new TV shows one would see bad acting here and there but this is not the case at all. The acting is almost flawless. The fact that Damon Lindelof (an executive producer of Lost) was a huge influence in the creation of this show, was honestly the sole reason I started watching. If you like Lost, you will Love this show! The writers of the show definitely got one thing right. The characters. In the 7th episode **SPOILER** Sheriff Graham dies. He, up until the 7th episode, had almost no reason to be in the show and seemed as just an extra. But in that single episode the writers gave him worth and made the audience fall in love with him. I once read a interview with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse (Executive producers of Lost) and one of them stated that the best way to keep an audience involved in the show is to keep the show about the characters and not about all the "Crazy" things that are happening in the show. In other words. Don't focus on the mystery, focus on the people first and the mystery second. Once Upon a Time accomplishes this. This show is well worth the time.