ducttape_ed

Tooth (2004)
A kid's review of a cute kid's movie, 18 February 2004

I saw the movie, Tooth, over half term, and thought that people might want to see a kid's review of it. It is a children's film after all, and I don't see how an adult could judge it as one as well as a kid. Adults tend to try and over analyze/judge stuff a lot (sorry!). So here it goes. I went to see this film with a six year old and an eight year old, and we all really enjoyed it. It was a really cute film with a fun story, fun characters, an evil villain, and a great message. The acting was good and we all laughed out loud many times. I think it is a great idea for a movie, though maybe released at the wrong time of year (I have heard that it was supposed to be out before Christmas, but they didn't quite make it). The storyline was fun, interesting, and had tons of twists and turns to keep you interested. The little adventure the kids and Tooth take to find Mrs. C is really cool, and they meet lots of neat characters along the way. We all had fun watching the heroes just barely get away from the villain each time he almost caught them. The ending was great fun and had us all wishing we could fly - I'll try not to give too much away.

Anyway, we all liked the film, and one of the people I went with was asking to buy it, before we were even out of the theatre! It's a really cute kid's film and I think most kids would enjoy it. =0)