m_jordan_jones

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

This is the best show ever. (may contain minor spoilers), 11 May 2006

This is the best show ever. It should be on all TV stations around the world. But the reason why people hate this show is because they don't really pay attention to what the characters are saying and take a second to think what the line really means. Thats right I said it, it had to be said. Only smart people can get this show and dumb people don't get it. The show has some of the best animation ever some of the best humor ever and lots, lots more. The interviews are all so funny and so well put together that I'm surprised that they took it off the air. That had to have been the biggest mistake cartoon network ever made. Who in the right mind would take a show thats so funny, great, and well put together like "Space ghost coast to coast". That's right this is my all time favorite show ever in the entire universe. Wow this is such a great show. You have to really listen to what there saying to get the humor though. I like how this show put up Crutons in the first season and how they mock there guests. See thats what a real show needs is stupid lines that don't make any sense and characters who have nothing to do with a talk show. Anyway I recommend this show to everyone this is the best show ever made. So please if you see the "Space ghost coast to coast" DVD's for sail anywhere then buy them immediately!!!! Trust me you won't regret it even if it's for sail for a hundred dollars get it because they might not be out forever you know and money does grow on tree's and you wanna know what else. My stomach's full but I'm hungry. I feel kind of tingly. Anywho get this DVD as soon as possible citizens you won't regret it one bit.

Lost Reality (2004) (V)
Funny shows that should have made it on the air. (May contain some spoilers), 12 March 2006

This is one heck of a funny DVD. The funniest shows on here by far are "the whore", "The Amazing Racist", and "Money". The Amazing Racist and Money both make it to the second DVD. The Whore is about this paid prostitute who goes around humiliating guys after she has sex with them!! Very funny show that should have made it on the air. The Amazing Racist the funniest show on this DVD is about pretty much this dude Ari Shaffir walking around insulting people of different races. Why I say this show is so funny is because he's Jewish and doing this. Money is a show that pretty much shows that almost everyone will do pretty much anything for money. There's other funny shows on here that I liked but those are my personal favorite shows. I recommend this to anyone who isn't easily offended by disturbing content or sex.

Lost Reality 2 (2005) (V)
A must see for Everyone (may contain spoilers), 8 March 2006

This is an excellent show. It even has the returning favorites from the first lost reality!!! Like The Amazing Racist and money. This DVD overall is better than the original because of the new shows on here which most of them are very funny like foreign family affairs. Ari Shaffir is funny in this DVD. Though my favorite one from him is still the very first one he did where he goes in the hood. Man that dudes insane. But the insanity in the DVD is what makes it so funny. This DVD is a must have for everyone. It makes me wish that these shows actually made it to air but you can plainly see why they got rejected to be on the air.

Best silent film ever made!!!!, 19 January 2006

This is a remarkable silent film. The film quality it's self was much better than I would have imagined. It's film quality's better than some of the films made in the forty's or fifty's. The acting was very well done for it's time. Very excellent picture for a silent film. This films so well done that it's my favorite black and white film ever made. I couldn't imagine them remaking this film in modern days though because it's way too racist for it to find any modern day glory. Though for it's time and looking at it in the way that the Creator looked at it it's an extremely well done silent film. Though this film is very offensive and even racist you can't always judge a film purely on there subject manor. I recommend this movie to any film junkies out there or anybody who likes silent films.

The worst horror film I've ever seen., 11 January 2006

I don't know words for this film. The plot was absolutely horrible it doesn't make any sense at all. The acting is very bad and cheesy and the background music is extremely annoying. I can't believe that there's actually films out there like this. The creators obviously thought that they were making the next Dawn of the dead. I can't believe that I was stupid enough to watch this film. I can't even begin with the acting its so bad and the actors are acting all gangster and everything. This film glorifies gang bangers which the gang bangers are pretty much the heroes in the film. I recommend this film to no horror fan or any decent, hard working, law abiding citizen. This is total crap it deserves a -10 out of 10....1 was the lowest I could rate it.

Hilarious little gore fest (Some minor Spoilers), 6 January 2006

This is one of the most Hilarious B-films ever made. With that aside I'd like to say that a lot of the gore is extremely cheesy and fake. The Janitor is about a Janitor who runs around killing people he hates...And thats about it. You don't need much of a plot to make a fun B-flick. This film is so Hilarious the makers of this film had a great sense of humor and balls to put this kind of stuff in there flick. From crushing head to whacking off unconscious FBI agents the Janitor will find a fuzzy place in your heart. But of course don't show this film to just anybody. This is a very offensive movie that isn't just for anybody. I recommend this film to any B-move fan. This film isn't for the Scream lovers.

The worst film that ever reached theaters., 5 August 2005

This film is absolutely terrible. I'm sure it has a high budget and everything but it still doesn't cut it. The acting is really bad especially from Jessica Simpson. The stunts are well done but still is boring and predictable. It seemed like the creators thought that they were creating an action packed masterpiece or something. What were they thinking. This is really the worst film ever to reach theaters. Heck I've seen b movies that had better acting and special effects than this hunk of junk. The old dukes of hazard was OK. I never really watched it much at all. But this wannabe original film is really hard to watch. Jessica Simpson just is the worst actor and she acts like shes the hottest thing in the world or something. So unless your absolutely obsessed with the old dukes of hazard then I can recommend this film. But to everybody else avoid this movie like the plague.

Please avoid this film. (CONTAINS SPOILERS), 18 July 2005

There is two reasons why I comment on films. 1. To tell viewers to avoid the film. Even if I helped one person avoid this I will be happy. 2. I recommend the film to particular people. Now let's start with the awful unwatchable film. I don't know what the creators were thinking when they made this hunk of junk. This is the worst horror film I have ever seen and I've seen Terror Toons. Yeah thats right I had more trouble watching this then watching Terror Toons.

Let's start with the opening credits. The opening credits is very cheaply done I could do better my self thats how bad and cheap the credits look. Enough with the credits next I would like to point out the film quality. It was obviously filmed with a camcorder and a cheap camcorder at that. The special effects (if you can call them that) are very badly done sure there's a bunch of blood flying but that doesn't take much. The acting is absolutely terrible and there is no story there what so ever. So please, please avoid this film at all costs. If you want to rent a cheap so bad that it's good film (because this film is so bad that it's bad) then I recommend Uncle Sam or Jack frost.

An unwatchable film from Pixar!!!, 3 July 2005

I could not stand this film it is so stupid and the computer graphics look so cheesy and cheap. Pixar you can do better than this crap the film is completely unwatchable. The voices do not move with the fishes mouths right and the so called story to this film is hard to follow. I really think everybody should take another look and see how wretchedly bad this film is. Although I've seen worse films in my time but this is still pretty bad stuff here. It's popular (for what reason I have no clue) but none the less it is popular. I guess it's just me but the film sucked to my judgment. I recommend this film to Disney fans only. I was stupid to watch but who wouldn't watch it with all the hype.

This needs to be released on DVD bad!!!!!!!!!!, 3 July 2005

I loved this movie when I was a child. I loved this movie along with The Ice cream man which also needs to be released on DVD. Any Night of the scarecrow is a very fun and enjoyable film. I must say that the coolest thing about this film is the scarecrow and right being that is the gore and cool special effects. It's been so long since I've seen this movie it's been about five years since I've seen this film. Then of course I started buying my horror movies on DVD and unfortunately this little gem was never released. It's missing from my collection along with the Ice cream man. Amazon needs to get some copies of this movie on DVD real bad. Recommended to every horror fan out there.

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]