embimp

Bridesmaids (2011/I)
Watched this last night and oh my , what a waste of my time, 29 January 2012

Just a complete waste of my life for 2 hours. No story line, terrible acting,movies are meant to transport you to a special place, or to laugh or enjoy. This one does nothing for you. No relationships, nothing funny, just stupid pathetic in face jokes. Don't waste your time with it. I want a refund. I am required to write 10 lines to post a review, so I will have to find 10 more reasons why you should not waste your time watching this really pathetic film. Did I mention it was not funny, did I mention there is absolutely NO story line to it all. Did I mention your life will be considerably improved by not watching this. Just go to bed and sleep 2 more hours and you will wake up so much happier for not seeing this. The pathetic opening sex scene, what is that about, you cant think of anything to write about Kristen so you think a 'hot' sex scene will cover up your lack of talent. Just go back to waitressing, I am sure you will do better at that. I will be making sure I avoid your name in all future movies.