Reviews

Family Fun
5 February 2004
This movie is really a lot better than I thought it was going to be. It was a lot like the original with a lot of the same lines but more modern. Lindsay Lohan plays both characters so well and really nailed the accents, it seemed there were really two of them!

If you like Disney movies or family movies of any kind, this is a great one to see!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Not too tangy...
4 February 2004
I thought this was going to be a really good and sexy movie about young people on spring break, but I was very disappointed. The acting is atrocious and I didn't believe for one minute that these people were the characters they were trying to portray. Also they all looked kinda old to be going on spring break vacations. The acting isn't the only bad thing about this movie though, the plot goes absolutely nowhere and scenes were thrown together that seemed all out of order, like they didn't do a good job of editing or something. Or maybe that's the way they wanted the movie to go, whatever it doesn't make much sense. It doesn't look like it was filmed in Mexico either, but at least they coulda tried to make it look like Mexico a little bit.
13 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this