fiore521

Loved it, 22 October 2005

I used to love this show. I thought Becca was the coolest character on television, and Tucker reminded me of my best friend. The story line has been done a thousand times, but it was fun. Tucker and Becca grew up next door to each other and were best friends since infancy. Their relationship was sweet and everyone should have a best friend like that. Of course, the material covered was far from ground-breaking, but my sisters and I loved it as kids, and that was the point. Disney Channel always provides nice after-school type shows for pre-teens, and this show was no exception. This was a great show for tweens and, I will admit, I would probably watch the reruns today...

Life-Changing, 14 December 2004

If you're not completely in love with The Band before watching this movie, you certainly will be after. This is one of those life-changing-you-laugh-you-cry-you-can't-stop-thinking-about-it kind of movies. The music is unbelievable and the interviews are entertaining at the least. It's more personal than Woodstock and, in my opinion, the music is infinitely better than any other rock documentary made to date. Apart from the intensely talented men of The Band, musical greats like Joni Mitchell, Muddy Waters, Eric Clapton, and (of course) Bob Dylan play some unforgettable performances. Do yourself a favor and watch it. It's a concert performed by inspiring, talented musicians; it's what we all need in this time of musical uncertainty.