Funny well done action packed entertainment, 3 March 2013

This is a fast paced action packed thriller. Well done.Showing John McClane (Bruce) again as a professional Mr Fix it no matter what the mission is or where ever it is. As usual with John McClane , the story is as far fro reality as it can be, but to enjoy Bruce's light humor, and wild car chases in Russia is worth it all.This film is indeed packed with action.Helicopters, armored cars and a lot of weapons of all kinds.A lot of shooting all over as well. As its said that the apple does not fall far from the tree, so are things with Jack McClane -The son of John McClane .He will always get out of any trouble with or without dad's help .Will he carry the torch when Bruce resigns?Why not.Jai Courtney did a great job in this film.

Argo (2012)
1 Word:Brilliant!, 14 November 2012

This is a realistically ,brilliantly made spy spook thriller .No unnecessary bits and pieces. A story of heroes told from start to finish in a fluent minute by minute / day by day documentation of events .History is brought to the spectator without any comments ,yet in true pictures with minimum real footage from the events in 1979-1980 .All characters are doing an excellent job. The streets of Tehran look and feel so realistic it give you the creeps. Ben managed magnificently capture and play the dilemmas,and the frustrations of a senior operative planing and executing a "mission".This is the first time i saw everyone staying for the Credits,As they say..It does not end till the fat lady sings.Bravo!Bravo!

One of the best action comedy thrillers I have seen in a very very long time, 8 September 2013

This is one of the best action comedy thrillers I have seen in a very very long time.The film is just flowing from one action scene to another , with a very clear pattern of what the problem is and how it is to be solved. Anthony Hopkins is the best the actor I know (Except Morgan Freeman) to play Officer Oakes .As for Chris Rock he is the right man at the right place at the right time. The bad guys are bad!Peter Stormare is the eternal Russian bad guy, doing a good job as such!John Slattery as Roland Yates head of the CIA task force has really nothing else in mind except getting the job done no matter what it takes. Filming on location in Prague adds another taste of the X- "cold war" taste to the movie.All in all: fun,action packed,fast pacing,

"Believe" (2014)
After seeing Gravity by Alfonso Cuarón I am afraid this will be same boring stuff like Gravity, 6 April 2014

As we are only in S01E02 this review will be a partial review as I have not seen the rest of the series. So far I can only say that I imagine some writers, directors and producers sitting in a room looking for ideas how to boost profits for the network.Somehow they managed to come up with the most trivial idea: Let get a supernatural child that all will be chasing.Lets add to that some " helping the poor and sick" element, twist it with the girl not knowing who her parents are, and spice it with the FBI and local police getting involved and TADA....You got it. This is what Believe" is all about.So far this seems to go nowhere. High tech surveillance ,full time trained martial arts guardian not able to kill the perpetrators trying to kidnap the girl unreal and so many plot holes. Hopefully the next chapters will make this series go somewhere .Knowing JJ Abrams I Believe it will. After seeing Gravity by Alfonso Cuarón I am afraid this will be same boring stuff like Gravity UPDATE AFTER Episode 3:Now I am totally an unbeliever .There are more holes in this plot than holes in a mosquito mesh. Nice try. I am out.Downgrading to 1/10

A Masterpiece Suspense Drama Made in Israel! Bravo., 9 March 2014

Made in Israel!Filmed around and in Jerusalem.This excellent thriller/drama ,which is the foundation for the CBS aired HOSTAGES,will keep you glued to your chairs/sofa wherever you are. Each episode will end before you notice it even begun. Ayelet Zurer and Yair Lotan ,as well as the rest of the cast, are giving us a compelling performance . Although fiction ,yet one keeps thinking ...what if.... The story line is not just about "the task "given to Dr Danon.There are several other "issues" going on at the same time without them casting any shadow on the main story line.And remember one thing,the show does not end until the fat lady sings.

Magnificently Brilliant Thriller That Will keep you on the edge of your seat, 20 November 2013

Based on a true story, this Magnificently Brilliantly orchestrated Thriller by Paul Greengrass will keep you on the edge of your seat!This film ticks every box. Tom Hanks is perfect.He knows what he is doing as an actor portraying a captain who is responsible for other lives. I could not see a better person in this role.The action runs throughout the movie.Not a moment to take a deep breath.Although you know how the movie ends ,just like with Argo or Titanic,you still are awaiting the next move and the next scene.The Somali Pirates (although I have not been "lucky" to meet any) could not be more closer to reality .Most of them have minimal to none experience in acting,yet they do a magnificent job. Absolutely stunning. Enjoy!

No incentive to wait for the next episode., 30 October 2015

First episode aired on Watch TV yesterday in the UK/Ireland.A lot of trailers and publicity proceeded this show.Is it worth it?Difficult to judge from one episode as I have been a fun of ER -The original one.The mind plays tricks on you, and you can't avoid comparing code Black to ER. So yes,it is a very realistic ER.Of course some heart braking stories are there as well, as in any American hospital drama.So what happened in Ep1?not much. Maybe just an introduction to characters? Not really sure.The sad thing is that when the episode ended I did not get any incentive to wait for the next episode.Will Code Black stand up to the publicity it has been given?That remains to be seen.

Nice, entertaining ,sometimes funny, 45 minutes., 30 January 2015

Of course all that occurs here is 100% ridiculous , not possible,total fiction even science fiction but thats the beauty of Covert Affairs.Although sometimes I wonder why anyone would present the CIA as been operated by a married couple like it was their own souvenir shop. However,every chapter stands on its own, although there is a thread that goes between all chapters.This is fast paced chain of events,where we are taken to actual locations around the globe.There is suspense, mystery, romance , nice entertaining sometimes funny 45 minutes.Christopher Gorham is amazing in his character a a Blind Ops tech Handler Auggie Anderson.he is indeed amazing.,Gregory Itzin is again the slimy crooked manipulative character , just like in 24!

Deja Vu (2006)
Mind Bending Thriller, 28 December 2013

Interesting mind bending "makes you think a bit" plot, with some non disturbing plot holes (see in IMDb). Being a confirmed fan of Denzel Washington, he is as good as he always is.The film is action packed , and flows through its 126 minutes like the Mississippi river, it's main filming location. It's is a nice movie , and interesting in my mind as it had me thinking the whole time ...what if...what if...This film is unique in providing a SCI-FI envelope to what may seem to be a Non SCI-FI movie.The most mind bending scene would be the one where Denzel drives the Hammer through traffic coming his whilst monitoring the perpetrator ,Jim Caviezel,with one eye through the "time machine" seeing events that occurring in real time 4 days and 6 hours ago, and with his other eye looking at the traffic in real time .Fantastic scene.

Plenty of characters, plenty of stories, plenty of events.Boring, 30 January 2015

Almost 3 months of reminders to "Fortitude is coming soon" are finally over.Thats the good part. A lot is happening here. Plenty of characters, plenty of stories, plenty of events. Just when you think you know who is who and what is what and who is doing what and why this is happening suddenly out of the blue a new character jumps in with a new agenda of doing something else. So yes, its a kind of a second edition to "Twin Peaks".Yes ,the scenery is breathtaking , the characters may act well, but the web of characters and the different stories did not catch my attention or my interest.Maybe I was over expecting ?