amanda_adams122000

"Blossom" (1990)
One of the best sit-coms of the 90's, 25 January 2004

It was not only funny, but a lot of the situations that Blossom went through was what I experienced as a teenager growing up and therefore I could relate to. It had a positive message in educating young people about issues such as alcohol, drugs and teenage pregnancy. It also showed what it's like for a single father to raise three children and his fear for the dates that his daughter brings home and above all how to overcome their problems as a family unit. Many stars fade out past their teens, but Joey Lawrence's career has esculated further as a result of Blossom's success so it couldn't been all that bad for him, playing a complete dimwit.

Good episode with Joey Lawrence, 25 January 2004

Luckily, I must be one of a very few Joey Lawrence fans, who got to see the episode which he guest starred on of this short-lived show. I actually thought it wasn't all that bad, but then again it's hard to judge after seeing just one episode. He played JJ, a guy who's just came out of jail for stealing from his previous employer, and he gets hired to work for his dad's boss (played by Gene Wilder)and a poker game lands them both in jail and the boss' wife shows up at the jail to bail them out, which ruins her plans for a passionate night. There's some really funny lines here.