cghilescu

Very, very bad movie, even it has great names, 12 December 2011

Incredible bad movie, maybe the worst I have ever seen. Full of stereotypes, without a story. Just a bunch of known actors thrown in the worst script that ever came to screen (this is why I was fooled). If half of those actors would be put in any other script, it certainly would be better than this communist story. There is absolutely nothing to watch. Predictable, lazy, without sense, no surprises, no logic, no idea, no sense again. No atmosphere, stupid subjects, and the worst predictable stereotypes, with every single occasion. Do not waste your time, I just did that and I am so sorry. To the producers: Why is this a comedy? Because you laugh at me for being so fool thinking that a movie with De Niro should be at least good? To the actors: Do not ever agree to work on such a movie again. I believed in your names to offer me a nice evening. Next time, I will think twice before trusting in you as professionals. I will wait for other's reviews, and only if it is satisfactory I will buy a ticket. Sorry for you because you have missed a opportunity to do something Artistic, to be Proffesisionals.