www-tul_93

"Friends" (1994)
Awesome!, 2 January 2012

Best comedy I ever watched! Looking forward to see next or new season. I hope that producers will make new season :-).

I've been watching in my tablet during last quarter. All episodes very good to have fun :-).

Gunther proposing to Rachel was genius! I find it great, and also because it was right before Ross.

We also get to see Joey's ass covered in red paint that left a stain on Monica's couch and Phoebe making it a musical

And the end of this part is also great because Ross finally decides that he doesn't want to get over Rachel and goes after her!

Thank you very muck producers. By the my fav. was Monica I'd like to have her made cookies KKK.

Gantulga