heavyfootedsgte

Bobbito is that dude, 31 January 2013

The show is all about the host, Bobbito Garcia aka kool bob love aka cucumber slice aka Mr aka. If you are into sneakers and have seen other shows/movies on the topic, I'm sure you know him. There is a wide range of quality interviews and in some cases, you wouldn't even know sneakers is the main topic. But Bob is that dude. Always bringing knowledge and a positive day. You can tell he never has a bad day.

The problem is that these are impossible to see now. ESPN won't release them on DVD and you can only find clips on youtube. Not even torrent sites have these.

PEACE!

Utterless worthless, 26 January 2013

At the time of this writing, it has a rating of 7.9 from 74 users. wow. I know it's a small sample size, but geez....

The movie offers absolutely nothing new to the genre and has no value what so ever. The movie does nothing good. The pace is slow; dialogue is dim-witted; plot has little intrigue. Roth's character is the worst. Completely void of dimension or personality. Or reason for that matter. The Kid is annoying and naïve, but doesn't earn any sympathy. It is a British film, but I assure you nothing is getting lost over me due to my American nationality. It's a bad movie no matter where you are from.

This review is poorly created, but this film doesn't deserve a proper analysis. NEXT!