darrionrogan

Pure Perfection, 24 November 2011

*May Contain Spoilers* Once Upon A Time is the best show this year! From the compelling storyline to the beautiful cast and setting, color and sound I love it all. So far this show has been perfect my favorite characters are definitely Henry and Emma then the Queen...Snow White and Prince Charming have great chemistry. Even though I'm more of blood and gore action kind of person this show has great action at times (ignoring when Snow White threw that fairydust at the trolls to save Prince Charming) the show may come off as cheesy at times, but it somehow works. Shows like this only come around once every few years maybe even decade...i mean it has already been compared to the hit series lost. Contrary to what some may think in my opinion I think the dialogue in the flashback fairytale land is fine the way it is besides some people don't have time trying to understand what the characters are saying in their "fokelore-fiction" accent (no offense). This show may not be for everyone, but everyone should give it a chance it'll leave you amazed.