Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Here are a bunch of movies I love
Psycho (1960) The Lion King (1994) City Lights (1931) Toy Story 3 (2010) The Iron Giant (1999) Singin in the Rain (1952) The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951) 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) Apocalypse Now (1979) Bambi (1942) Pinocchio (1940) The Adventures of Robin hood (1938) Big (1988) The Incredibles (2004) Princess Mononoke (1997) Dirty Harry (1971) Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981) Grave of the Fireflies (1988) The Graduate (1967) American Beauty (1999) Mysterious Skin (2004) Pulp Fiction (1994) Road to Perdition (2002) Sling Blade (1996) Babe (1995) Jaws (1975) The Sixth Sense (1999) Forest Gump (1994) Fight Club (1999) Deliverance (1972) High Noon (1952) Unforgiven (1992) Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) The Yearling (1946)The Sound of Music (1965) Let the Right One In (2008) Freaks (1932) Martyrs (2008) The Shinning (1980) The Innocents (1961)
1. Movies are first in no order then shorts and TV Specials in no order
If you like this list, I would love to talk about great movies in general on Facebook. My name is Joe Streeter and I'm from Charlevoix Michigan.
About this list:
1. In alphabetical order 2. I will be adding movies to this list as time goes by. There's so many great movies that I haven't seen like on the waterfront and movies I just have to watch again.
I'm going by What IMDB says for the release dates for movies even though I know most people saw movies like Tucker and Dale Vs. Evil in 2011 rather than in 2010.
These movies are ones I didn't like:
1. Bridesmaids 2. Submarine 3. Beginners 4. The Trip 5. Jane Eyre 6. Everything must go 7. The Mill and the Cross 8. Melancholia 9. Kill List
These are the movies I still need to see and maybe add to the list:
1. Hugo 2. Pariah 3. Sleepless Night 4. The Raid: Redemption 5. Perfect Sense 6.Tomboy 7. Miss Bala 8. Bullhead 9. Michael 10. Footnote 11. Le Havre 12. A Separation 13. Headhunters 14. In Darkness 15. Monsieur Lazhar 16. The Tree of Life 17. The Kid with a Bike 18. Oslo, August 31st
I hope anyone who's viewing this will discover movies they never new existed or hopefully I will be able to put some people on the right path who are new to animation and want to know what's really good. If you like this list, I would love to chat about animated movies on Facebook. My name is Joe Streeter from Charlevoix Michigan.
Some Things about this list:
1. It's supposed to be in alphabetical order 2. This list will include Adult, children, and foreign movies. I will mention if the movie is for adults and or if it's foreign. 3. I will be adding new movies as time goes on
Okay, some things about this list
1. It’s in Alphabetical order 2. These are horror films I’ve watched and loved or thought they’re really good 3. If a horror film is in a different language I will say, You have to read subtitles even if there’s an English dub 4. I will add movies to this list as time goes by