clan-rakka

Lights! Camera! Products!!!, 13 November 2011

This is nothing more than an extended commercial.

Product placement is given priority over everything, including script and acting.

I only watched this once, and only to confirm my suspicions.

Watch how all focus, from lighting, camera angle, focus, etc. is always centered on a product.

Products are the stars of this "film" not the actors.

The good news is that in a few more years computer generated characters will replace all these high priced sell-outs that still have the nerve to call themselves "actors".

"Homeland" (2011)
If You're a Veteran or Supporter of Military Avoid This Show, 17 October 2011

Two words will say it all.

Lawrence O'Donnell

Episode 3 - O'Donnell's brought on to "interview" the recently freed Marine.

Do they really expect us to believe that O'Donnell would treat nay military veteran with a fraction of the "respect" he demonstrated on the show?

Do they really expect their audience to believe that Lawrence O'Donnell could go more than 2 minutes without busting a vein in his forehead by falling into some cliché tirade or invoke the "blame Bush" mantra?

Seriously??

When Claire Danes' character and the other guy see O'Donnell and got all excited about it being "Lawrence O'Donnell" I fell off the couch laughing.

O'Donnell is a third rate hack with a tiny audience. The fact that the writers/producers selected him for so much screen time sends a VERY clear message where the "hearts and minds" of this show reside.