montanaj0e

Home Alone 4 (2002) (TV)
Instant comedy classic...NOT, 10 November 2003

Wow what can i say about this movie that hasn't been said. OH yeah i know its one of the best movies ever! NOT! Anyway This movie ashames the first and second home alone movies. We all know that the 3rd was equally awful this one just happens to be worse!

hm...., 5 November 2003

What Can I say about this movie that hasn't been said other then it's one of the best movies ever. Then I would be lying to you all. The Camera angles and the lighting were well.....you already know. The acting was down right humor. Who thought of this idea anyway?

Wasn't a bad movie but..., 5 November 2003

This movie has nothing on T2 even though the visual effects where awesome it just lacked. Arnies catchy one liners in this where pretty good great to laugh at. Arnie could serious do some stand up comedy hes a great guy.

Crazy movie, 5 November 2003

This is one of those movies that you have to watch 2 maybe 3 times to catch what the meaning is. I mean from start to finish it leaves you with a "What the" kinda feeling. Its a great movie i recommend it to everyone this is a cult classic!

Who allowed this movie to be made?, 4 November 2003

Seriously? Who? Its about abunch of "Geniuses" that happen to be babies saying cheezy one liners. The only part that was funny was......well now that I think about it, there is no funny parts! I'll tell yah "Lobster Man From Mars" was 20 times better then this.

Prophet (1999) (V)
Possibly the greatest movie ever., 4 November 2003

This has to be one of the greatest action movies ever. I mean this low budget action flick was crazy! Don "the dragon" wilson delivers an action pack performance that is out of this world. From start to finish you'll be on the edge of your seat with action and drama!