Reviews

4 ReviewsOrdered By: Date
Cowboys & Aliens!
31 July 2011
What did I think of it? Well the plot was good and I especially liked the Aliens, but the trailer gave it all away and I found myself sitting in the cinema waiting for the bits and pieces in the trailer to play out and I don't like doing that and I don't like predictable movies. I personally don't like the fact that Daniel Craig had two women in the movie and they both died. The jump factor out of five for me was three maybe even three point five, my sister was laughing at me because I was jumping out of my seat many times. I really loved Harrison Ford's role and loved the way he told the Indian man that he was the son he always wanted (I love movies that touch my heart like that) anyway, sorry for getting soppy and sentimental there guys. Overall it was a brilliant way to spend my Saturday evening and it was really entertaining. I definitely recommend it.
1 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Twilight (I) (2008)
Twilight
31 July 2011
Many people have been asking me what I thought of twilight so here it is, twilight is possibly the most strange and weirdest movie I have ever watched. Besides the stalker Edward who needs to be reported to the police over his obsessive following girls who are hundreds of years younger than him twilight is an interesting vampire/werewolf movie. We now know things that we didn't, such as vampires don't melt in the sun like we all thought - they sparkle like gay pixies, we know that if you live in a southern state such as Texas or Arizona we won't end up with dark sun kissed tans - we will end up with ghost white pale lifeless skin and of course all the pedophiles out there now know that watching a young girl while she sleeps (and note she isn't aware of this) isn't a bad thing in fact it will end you up with dating this strange girl and using her as your personal bag of heroin. The awkward Bella also did my head in with her hunched back and constant hair moving. I honestly think that I cannot judge this one for someone else as one either loves it or hates it, so if one has patience give it a chance and watch it or if someone is like me and that someone wants to watch a decent movie they should go down to their local blockbusters and rent the first movie they see as I can guarantee that it will be better than this.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Part 2 of the Hangover
31 July 2011
So here is the truth: this movie was good but it needed a little extra spice, don't get me wrong I was one of the people in the cinema laughing my head off but it was basically just like the first one, the first one was definitely funnier and this one missed out of the certain pizazz that the other one had. It was a predicable all round funny movie and I would definitely watch it again but only after I have watched number one first. P.S - The thing that was missing from this one is the element of surprise that made the first one work which also made the plot really hilarious because you were guessing right up until the end.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Part 1 of the last movie!
31 July 2011
I absolutely love this movie; from the chase scenes to the heart stopping moment when you believe something big is going to happen it is brilliant. I have to admit that even though I am in love with this movie some of it was a letdown, the whole movie was about going camping and these teenagers going through hormones, and searching for clues like Scooby-doo but slower because they were hardly getting anywhere. I like the way that they confront their fears but did anyone else see the lord of the rings connection? I mean seriously 'copyright', this horcrux is just like the one ring - it causes people to get angry and makes then sort of evil inside (when Ron was wearing it and couldn't take the horcrux's power, he thought Hermione was in love with Harry = awkward) I'm telling you someone has to tell J R R Tolkien about J K Rowling coping ideas. But putting that aside it was an interesting and entertaining movie and it left off on a cliff hanger cannot wait to see Part 2. The end is near!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this