XMan8-MuppetMan

Its FANTAStic, 23 June 2004

Wow whenever I see a fantasy movie I feel visually stunned. Whenever I see one I have to feel happy and scared at the same time. Granted Fantasy films haven't received great merit, but there are few that do. Lord of The Rings, Harry Potter,.... these all contain elements conjured up brilliantly. In the 80s it became relevant that Fantasy films became a craze with Labyrinth, NeverEnding Story, Legend, etc. And all of these were great.

Whenever I associate Jim Henson I associate him with innovation to the genre he did direct two great Fantasy films in the decade. I say they were both great. Labyrinth wasn't as visually stunning as Dark Crystal had been.

The first I gazed on this movie I was awed the next time I saw it I said "Dang". This movie continued to be good in motion picture artistry.

Jim Henson was successful in conjuring up good movie magic with characters that were designed greatly. I liked this movie because at the end I screamed, "This is Fantasy!!!!!"

Made me feel like I was in another mystical world.

I give it a 10!