in_shahieras_prince

Super Awesome!, 31 October 2013

Thor: The Dark World - What's coming from the sequel of the epic movie of Thor? Awesomeness! I am already excited for the movie to hit the theater, now I am extremely thrilled once watching it. I think it was more into the movie itself than what to do with the prequel of it, or even The Avengers Movie. I mean, it certainly can be enjoyable enough even if you didn't watch any of the other two movies. I am a big fan of Loki, and that would certainly escalated even much better after seeing his stunning tricks in this movie. Believe me, you would be too. I think it was a solid story plus actions in it. More than just entertained by the hilarious scenes that keep on flashing upon the screen, the Max of 2 Broke Girls (Kat Dennings) sprinkled more dusty jokes that would make you laugh. I am a big fan of Marvel Avengers Game on Facebook too, which help me love this movie so much more with all those characters such Sif, and not to mention its newly Special Ops 14. And if you're a fan of Chuck, the Zachary Levi played quite a role in this movie as well. I can't explain how much I love this movie, unless you watch it yourself. As for me, it deserves a super straight full stars in a role!

It was fun!, 7 July 2013

It was two hours and a half when every scenes were captured with such good drama, action and humors. It was certainly a Johnny Depp's kind of movie. The storyline was kept simple but amazingly entertaining. It wasn't really filled with actions and shooting scenes but I found it really entertaining and worth-watching. It definitely another Pirates of Caribbean's sort of movie. In fact, Tonto really looked like Captain Jack Sparrow. Mr. Depp is a very talented actor and for that, this is a really good movie to be watched. Do not forget the Lone Ranger, John Reid played by Armie Hammer. This prince of Mirror Mirror certainly a good mix with Tonto. It was hilarious yet full of entertaining shooting actions. Even the drama was great on screen. I guess it was a great legend to be told of the Lone Ranger. Of course, the best reason to be reviewed was the fun parts. I would say it was average, especially when it cost almost 150minutes of watching. But I can assure you that it was indeed fun and entertaining. You know how Mr Depp's movie always is, right?

Just Another Olympus Has Fallen?, 29 June 2013

White House Down - Seriously, why it should always about White House and "Olympus"? Yes, it was the same, almost the same storyline like the "Olympus Has Fallen", which was screened a few weeks ago. Even the traitors were merely the same, except WHD never go internationally blaming the North Korea but only the Arabs. It was less serious than OHF I might say, but I guess the role of Jamie Foxx and Channing Tatum with such action and a little bit comical was a great show too. There was even a child involved. Although this child was figured as a hero herself. I think the Olympus had a better villain than WHD but the twisted ending was so much better in this. But still, I can't help myself to see their roles (both in OHF and WHD), were all the same. *spoilers alert!* I like the OHF heroic Gerrard Butler style more than Channing Tatum but he was still a good actor here. The strategies of being mysterious and criminally intelligent were okay but still not enough. The actions were many but wasn't full-packed. I think this movie deserves much better reviews and stars to be liked, but the most important reason why not, is the fact that OHF had already been there on screen before it, and the beauty of it's plotting and storyline was too predicted. But still, worth for a watch.

It supposed to be better than just an average movie., 19 June 2013

World War Z - It wasn't the first story about deadly virus and zombie. So, it wouldn't be unusual if it was compared to the other movies we have been watching for decades. I don't really like the storyline and the plotting, not because it was bad, but it was too cliché with some other movies, including the Resident Evil's series. Though I was thrilled with the actions and how it was created. Every scenes was enjoyable and exciting enough. From time to time, it wasn't wasted for nothing. But again, for a science basis people like me, the idea of virus creating zombies was too lame and invalid. I think it was basically brilliant to manipulate such a good fact in bacteriology/virology, but it certainly lack of relevancy in pathology theory. Take a good lesson in how it sorted out the potential hosts to spread. It was a possible theory, but not in this implicated condition. Well, I guess it was a movie for general viewers, certainly to be enjoyed, not for us the scientists. Overall, it was a good movie with good message and point of actions, but still too much to be improved of. It was very enjoying though. And maybe, not a very good movie to those anti-Israeli Muslims who believe in Conspiracy Theory. Just saying.

What defines perfection!, 13 June 2013

Man of Steel - I thought it's gonna be like The Amazing Spiderman at first. Same storyline, same plot, and just a little bit fresh look and technology touch up for a new millennial version of a superhero movie. Watching it for the first hour, I was about to give it a solid 4/5, until it went up to such perfection level of watching satisfaction. The storyline was quite impressive, without losing its originality but a better improvement in line. The plotting of the synopsis was done amazingly different than the other versions of Superman we ever saw in the theater. And characteristically, it was perfectly put on such great screenplay. I wasn't sure if Henry Cavill was a suitable role player with Amy Adams for the Clark-Loise characters, but through out the movie, they seemed like doing the best as it should. Clark is a good choice. And I can see there's somewhere in the scenes, Tom Welling is never left behind for the heroic role. He resembles him very much. And not to forget, there are some extra credit deserved to this movie, which somehow balanced the movie to its perfection. I even love the arts of its photography. It was full of drama and actions, emotions and everything else needed to be there in a great, legendary film should be. Everything was perfectly there, from the storyline itself, the plotting, the casting, the cinematography, the screenplay, the actions and all the effects, the plus and minus, and the everything. It was perfectly superb! If you're ever wanted for a great movie, this is one of your definite option! Almost there, full stars!

Just Another M. Night Shyamalan's Movie, 9 June 2013

After Earth - Am I watching the next M. Night Shyamalan's movie? It supposed to be a good movie with Jaden and Will Smith on board. I thought the story itself was strong enough to grab our attention, but the screenplay is quite a disappointment. It was good, but not good enough. Can you imagine how I ended up criticizing their costumes instead, rather than to focus on the bigger picture? It was too ambitious to make it great while ended up being a lot worse. Maybe not that bad. The storyline was okay. I might say it was an 'above average' level, and the acting is, definitely good. But the presentation itself wasn't as good as expected. There are too much of things I wish to see, which I usually watch in another sci-fiction movie, wasn't in this movie. It's okay, really, but just average. And sometimes, I was like, "Ahh, no way!".. "Eh, how could..?", you know? Come on, it's three. Or another half for the effort.

Motivationally Confused.., 26 January 2013

Silver Linings Playbook - What a story of this Oscar nominated actor, Bradley Cooper was acted for? It seemed valid for the role but pretty confusing for the story. I mean, it wasn't really an entertaining movie, but the whole story was poorly elaborated. What was really happening, or what was actually happen then to his ex was unexplained. The story was hardly about fate or faith. Too much of impossibilities, but fortunately it was created creatively. It was adorable for Pat and his routine, and sweetly, when the whole story of getting his ex back, while keeping what (or who) he was with. One thing I love move about this movie was the motivational values it might represent to us, the viewers. Kinda okay, and it might deserve 4 to 5 stars..

Just love the blood spilled!, 26 January 2013

Hansel & Gretel - The slashing and bloodshed was major. Actions and storyline were both okay. I can still predict the role of Mother and Mina pretty well, even for a few minutes of watching. I love the kinship of both Hansel and Gretel. They're very sweet as siblings. Overall, it was very entertaining. Plus, watching the 3D version really rolled the eyes very well. Though I felt having the guns alone not enough, the facts of presenting Diabetes mellitus and Insulin at the age of time was unacceptably weird. It's 6 out of 10. And the Hawkeye of Avenger should deserve another star! Yes, I would recommend you to watch it!

Almost there!, 13 January 2013

Jack Reacher - I had been persuaded for a thousand times to take a look upon this movie. Of course, knowing Mr. Cruise as the leading actor, it's certainly not just an ordinary film. Plus, it was adapted by the One Shot book. Quite a masterpiece. What I love the most regarding this movie is, the puzzles and the intelligent mind of the investigator, Mr. Jack Reacher played by the man of Mission Impossible, Tom Cruise. I was looking forward for every moves and steps taken by Jack to be impressed. I think they did pretty well. The element of surprises was there but not enough. The time passed for more than two hours was spent worthily, but the plot just after the entire puzzles solved, which also involves the hunting of the main culprit was a little bit inadequate. Even the end itself wasn't good enough. It was worth for 3 and a half. Should be very recommended to be watched, but unfortunately, wasn't good enough for the satisfaction.

Upside Down (2012/I)
Imaginatively Brilliant Love Story!, 13 January 2013

Upside Down - There's an epic love story other than Romeo and Juliet, or Jack Dawson and Rose DeWitt Bukater of the Titanic. This is one great story I would certainly recommend to those who seek for a legendary, extraordinary love epitomes. I can't imagine to live in a world where gravity were purely discriminative. The storyline might seem pretty cliché, but the idea of two distinct world of differences was an imaginatively creative. Not to mention, watching the sweetly talented 21's hero, Jim Sturgess as Adam Kirk with the beautiful Spider-Man's MJ, Kirsten Dunst, played Eden, the long-lost love of Adam. Of course, theoretically it was never possible for a many reasons, but the idea was greatly presented. Screw the universe's rule! Love's gonna conquer it all. And yeah, as you watched this movie, you might think a question that I was thinking, which will be the reason Eden might be able to live in both world. No, she wasn't really could. Great movie, nice CGI. That seemed pretty obvious too. And apparently, it's still beautifully scenic. A 4 of 5, plus another half for the idea and Mr. Adam.