MrChe

Soothing movie to watch, 5 September 2016

A enjoyable movie to be watched for all generations. The animation it self was magnificent, well drawn, well done, the scenery was beautiful, characters well written, actors done their job, story well written, and the hook was there - for you to watch from the beginning 'till the end.

Clearly a message hidden to be learned. The movie satisfies all criteria that are necessary for a movie to be loved, cared and watched. A fairy tail, where everyone enjoys watching it. Not to much cheesy lines.

A creation of a movie that is worth watching, be you are a kid or a grown man. I gave it a 9, usually don't do that, but this time it earned it.

Creed (2015)
Didn't meet expectations, 13 February 2016

I'll give it 6 for trying.

Let me start by saying Stallone is really sticking with Rocky story, a little bit much. I mean, with the latest story about Creed's son is really interesting, but the directing and acting didn't quit satisfy me as an fan.

Story was good, but Stallone could act a little bit much, some scenes were stretched out, some rushed, even if movie lasted over 2 hours, it would still won't be that good, because some scenes were unnecessary, even boring, even camera shots were kinda rookie mistakes.

But you try as you live, so Stallone had to continue his Rocky story. I hope he's alive in next franchise part, I presume they are planning to make more with Creed story.

Southpaw (2015)
Could have been great, 26 September 2015

I don't wanna a dis this movie but REALLY? REALLY? You have a great cast and your script is awful, non-believable, scenes that u can't believe that are happening.

I really watched this movie only because it had great cast, but when you start watching it, you realize that movie is watchable only because you have such talented actors like Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker a Oscar winner, Rachel Adams, and many others. But the writing isn't there...

Hopefully such great stories as this should be written and directed so people would believe in it, not just depend on actors to make your movie a hit. Like Million Dollar Baby by Clint Eastwood.

Not great, but good, 4 May 2015

Is this an Oscar winning movie? I don't think so. Why did it get an Oscar? Perhaps because Clint was filming it and Bradly Cooper (Chris Kyle) was actor in lead. Don't get me wrong, movie was fine, but not that great for Oscar winning movie.

Bradley Cooper was great in his roll, we can see excellent acting from him. In some scenes you can't believe it's him, and just wonder what he had to get through to bring out that emotion, and how to act in some scenes. Also, it was decent story, decent shooting, but not that exceptional.

I don't know what Clint was trying to do, maybe show him as hero (Chris Kyle)? I mean why, he openly admitted killing those "savages" as he called them and felt good about it. He, as it's shown in movie didn't feel remorse for it, at all. Also, even if movie was long, it felt like it quickly passed through story. It really could have be done better, maybe show both sides of Americas war on East while portraying Kyle as part of it.

In future, please Clint, think before doing sensitive stories, as I know you can do better, because you are a great director, and actor. Keep up the good work.

Che

Good attempt to something great, 28 April 2015

Good to see Costner playing some drama roles. Let me tell you know, I haven't seen whole movie, because I just couldn't finish something that didn't look like real.

I really tried to like this movie, but just couldn't. Haven't felt connection between girl Eloise (who played by Jillian Estelle) and Kevin. I really though it's gonna bring tears to my eyes in some scenes but it failed, it just failed.

Actors didn't try good enough to bring that emotion in me. I have to say director on this movie really didn't see what was going on in front of camera.

Anyone who want's to watch this movie, shouldn't keep their hopes up about seeing some insightful scenes and emotional ones.

I give 4 for effort.

Che

47 Ronin (2013)
Excellence disguised in effects, 20 March 2014

47 Ronin is action paced movie, with great effects. The story tells that 47 brave souls defended their lords honor by revenging his death.

I'v just watched it, and I got to say, it's a shame they didn't made it longer, it felt they rushed it a bit, not telling whole story that was behind it. I'v read some on internet and there was really material to use. I think Keanu Reeves (Kai) did a fine job playing his role, as his fellow actor Hiroyuki Sanada (Oishi) and the rest of crew of course.

I must add one thing that I didn't like, it was the language, I hate it when they speak English when it obviously should have been original Japanese, they americanized it to much.

Overall I liked it, it was fun, enjoyable, it had drama, plot, story, all things that movie need. I must say I'm a huge fan of Keanu and always waiting for his new movies. Highly recommend this movie. Go and check it out for yourselves.

Another failed project, 4 February 2014

I don't know this Rob Meltzer who directed this movie, but he did make a lousy one, I can tell you that much.

I'd hoped Jean Claude would make a decent movie, because there were some decent actors, including Adam Brody, but this was not the case, I guess he accepts every role that is given to him, including this one.

Entire movie was predictable to the spot, cliché moments. I didn't like it, I don't like movies that I can predict, but what a hack, I gave it a try to see if something during the movie will get better, was I wrong.

I gave it a 3, because Van Dam was in it as Adam Brody. Only because of that

"Fringe" (2008)
Interesting show, 24 December 2013

Today I saw the last episode of this show, and I was really sad because it ended, and there was no more for me to watch.

I must say J.J did an excellent job with this show, loved Walter Bishop, he was funny and interesting character. To be honest I didn't quite feel the chemistry between Olivia and Peter, but in the end they did end up a lovely couple. If you didn't read other reviews, you should watch every episode, because it's important to story telling, so you can follow it.

Around season 3 it became little confusing, not in understanding it, it was like they didn't have good material so they had different time line going on at the moment, it was kind confusing, boring, just stick to one time line (those who watched this show will understand).

End was good, it had a good ending story scene, not like other shows that ended in 2013. I really will miss all characters: Peter, Olivia, Astro ? Astrid ? :) They were all amazing actors. I highly recommend this show for SF fans, especially for those who love Star Trek movies, they will see a familiar face. I give it a solid 8, and hopefully we will see more shows like this.

Quite enjoyable, 19 December 2013

How can you not laugh when there are two lunatics like Will (Brad Pitt) and Bill (Matt Damon) giving their voices to two strange krill who are stepping out of the ordinary life they got used to and lived by it.

As I have looked upon the grade given by IMDb people I was skeptic at first, thinking how can this low grade movie be fun, boy was I wrong. It really is funny, interesting, lot's of interesting music, music that you recognize etc...

Who is up for some laugh this is definitely movie for you, especially when you have that two krill that will make you laugh, I know I laughed hard. I give it 7 because it lack depth of story, some moments were rushed, on and all definitely watchable.

second part DISASTER, 16 December 2013

I love BATMAN, I love how he's indestructible, and love the comics, BIG FAN, but this one isn't that good as the grades show (8.1).

While the first part of this Gotham hero was magnificent, thrilling, second part doesn't give you conclusion, mystery that Batman is, just random killing by Joker, that I find simple minded, not what would you expect from master criminal. It would seem they didn't try to make it interesting just made some simple story and that's it. And on top of all they portrait Superman as some errand boy, who listens to dumb idiot of president, and on top of all they make some war with Russia that he has to save. Idiotic scenes, really.

I do hope in future they will try and make better story that we all got used to see this two heroes fight against, not some Soviet Russia (red star)enemies that's outdated. I give it 4, because i really don't think it deserves more.