bad_movie_ripper

Gigli (2003)
OH SO BAD...OH SO PAINFUL, 22 July 2003

This film is horrible. I thought Maid In Manhattan was bad. Gigli gives a whole new meaning to the word BAD! I saw it for free at a special press viewing. I think about it now, they should've paid me to watch it. Or more like suffer through it. I really hope someone decides this thing shouldn't see the light of day. The horror. Oh the horror. Please save your money for a good movie. 0 out of 5 stars. This turkey stinks!!

HOT SHOTS! PART DOO DOO...OOPS...I MEAN DEUX, 5 July 2003

This should've never been made. The first one was average at best. The second one, total turd city!! Very few laughs from very little talent. If you want a much better spoof film, check out AIRPLANE! If your thinking about watching this one again...DON'T. It's a waste of time and energy. Just goes to show Hollywood has money to burn! This film sucks on toast! BAD MOVIE RIPPER gives it a big fat ZERO out of 5 Stars.

FREE NOSE PLUGS WITH EVERY TICKET, BECAUSE..., 5 July 2003

...this pile of crap really stinks bad!! I didn't think Jennifer Lopez could get any worse. But she did! Man, I hope her time is about up. She really needs to be put out to pasture quick. This film all around sucks. Crappy story. Bad acting. BORING!! You'd have more fun watching paint dry while plucking out your nose hairs one at a time. I really wish I had my $6.50 back. I feel sorry for the people in larger cities that have to pay way more to watch this rotten crap!! BAD MOVIE RIPPER gives this pathetic waste of film a 0 out of 5 stars. I hope I never have to sit through another J-LO film again!!

THE BEST NAP I'VE EVER HAD, 5 July 2003

This stink burger was so boring it put me to sleep. I actually had a pretty good nap for about 15 to 20 minutes. The best part was the car chase with the Mini Cooper automobile. But now everyone is doing it...and it now sucks on toast! The only thing worse than a Matt Damon film is a Richard Gere film. Heaven forbid that Matt and Richard never team up. We'd have another target on the axis of evil list! Besides sucking wood chips...this film is boring, slow, poorly acted and filmed. Don't waste your time. Matt's pal Ben made a much better film. Check it out instead. Sum Of All Fears is the film that Matt Damon wishes he would've made. Sorry Matt, you will always be second banana! Third banana when J-Ho takes over. I give this turkey 0 out of 5 stars.