Reviews written by
Duckula2k

Goofy And Funny!! Can It Get Better?, 25 July 2003

I love this show!! Its fuuny because the family is supposed too be perfect but not Louis Stevens. Its fun watching the characters react to eachtoher like Ren and Louis. Its a perfect match up, sister versus brother. I would love too see new episodes of Even Stevens but I uess their will not be anymore new episodes because of the 65 episode limit. Anyone of all ages will enjoy this show very much. So basicly there is nothing bad too say about this show. It's entertaining and funny. So I would ggive Even Stevens a 9 out of 10.

Its So Good Because its Less Like Lizzie McGuire, 25 July 2003

There is trully something different about this show compared to other disney favorites like Lizzie McGuire and Even Stevens. This show has great potential to become the second most popular show on the disney channel. However, there are a few bugs in it like the deal with a group of three friends(Just like Even Stevens and Lizzie Mcguire) and the point that some of the episodes of Raven I would see the same exact story going on another Disney program. So overall the characters are really funny and the plots are ok. So I would give Thats So Raven a 10 out of 10

The Ultimate Show for Everyone, 2 July 2003

I watched Lizzie McGuire from the beginning all the way to the end. This show is truly my favorite show of all time!! I love the characters like Gordo and Lizzie. I like the stories on this show. They leave you thinking what's going to happen. My favorite episode was when Lizzie and her paper boy Ronnie were dating. If I knew Hilary Duff I would ask her to let me write the episode scripts. I highly recommend this show to kids from ages 7 - 14.

Hulk (2003)
Not only For Fans!!, 2 July 2003

I'm not really a big fan of the hulk but I gotta say that non fans will love this movie. I didnt really get to enjoy it the way I wanted to because of annoying kids behind me. Anyway, you'll love the plot and the characters. The characters are so detailed. For example, Betty. Betty obviously likes Bruce and she was the only one who cared for Bruce. Not to mention Bruce's father who seemed like he went nuts over the past years in jail. Overall I would give this movie a 8 or 7 out of 10.