Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
What a Bakwas Movie, It gives me shudder.
What a Bakwas movie, it gave me shudder. Mistakes in the movie. Ideologically movie is too wrong, and theme is misleading.
Not only Fail movie but Sh*t movie...
What a Bakwas movie, it gave me shudder. Mistakes in the movie:
Movie is too wrong ideally, and theme is misleading.
1. Panga with God. No matter what ideas you follow and interpret God's work, it'll be always controversial. Good movie makers don't do this, and if they do, then they also show the equal opposite side's perspective as it remains balanced. (Movie creates religious controversial)
2. Panga with Parents. The people who are most respectable specially in Islam. And the movie says they are BULLshit they do biggest crimes/sins when they bear you. Its totally cheap idea, no matter in which society you bring this idea, they will point a finger on you.
3. Movie starts with a child born, who is intersex, so it becomes center character. but just middle of the movie he is killed by his 'religious' father! So the center character's story ends at the middle of the movie. First thing the movie from the very beginning makes and creates an interest for audience in this boy. and when he is killed in the middle of the movie then what... what is the focal point to watch the movie? And also he's killed by his own 'religious' father - which is again very un-natural, if he would be killed by abusers then it'll be much better as a story, but even in this case story should be revolved around him till end.
4. They are 14 siblings, but in the movie they show only 4-5. (very un-professionalism)
5. One dialogue "Larka Hame Syed Chahiye Per Ho Ahle-Sunnat", very strange! was it necessary to include "Per Ho Ahle Sunnat !!!?? again making things controversial.
6. Film makers make big conflicts between Shia Sunni by some dialogues and characters. It shows the immaturity of Film Makers.
7. in the end a girl (who killed her father) says, "i revenged my father to bore me", :D, what a stupid idea they give to world.
8. "Sirf Marna Hi Kyon Jurm Hy Peda Karna Kyo Nahi", its worth laugh!!!
The Road (2009)
Good but Not Perfect
I like normally apocalyptic movies, this was good but not perfect and precise, in so many ways. yes first thing the boy must should be so brave, after all he is born and grown in such a harsh environment. and its natural thing as well. the boy makes the movie so pathetic. people don't like such sympathies in such movies. Except child should be so innocent cute or a girl! i am wondering if it was a good idea that if it were a girl instead of the boy. the movie would be more emotional!
The boy must had helped his Papa without asking, it'd a good idea that the boy look around to find something, a big stone or rod to give Papa to open the Hole, Bomb Shelter where they found food. and also he should help his Papa to drag the cart by himself. But He was not dragging or helping even when his Papa was Sick and Injured, and also Papa were saying him to do.
The Old man who told his name Ely, was pointless, without benefit. May be the writer introduced this character just a s person to communicate once. But it would be better idea if this old man helped them in another scene to make this character useful.
It was very sad to see when one woman and girl (daughter) were chased and killed. it would be good idea if old man (Ely) was switched with that woman and girl. (this papa and son communicated this woman and girl) while old man was chased and killed!
Also they don't show in the movie what happened actually to cause this world like this. and they don't show any dates between this time and that time when he was with his wife. (like they showed in I Am Legend)
In this Apocalypse there was no any shortage of fresh water Unlike Book of Eli. But shortage of food unlike I am Legend. It became impossible to eat meat in this movie except cannibalism. and also plants and trees were dying. if this was the case then logically there was no reason to survive. because you are going to die not later but sooner due to shortage of food. and you cannot find the all expired packed food all the way. Or you have to become cannibal. or at least scavenger, who eats a corpses. !!
Also they showed that they helped an old man, but in other scene they left a black man without clothes in cold, when he was not harmful! !?
Also Man's wife (charise theron) leaved simply... i don't know if it is psychologically possible that a wife and a mother leaves/kill herself so simply. while contradictly in the almost end scene when Man kills a old man who shot him with arrow. That old man was with his old wife. also we see such scene in Book of Eli where a old couple is surviving by helping each other. so how Wife is leaving her husband and specially a not-much-grown-son so simple while it was also not much danger at that time!