heel_grrl

This movie is about a long distance relationship and it is very well put together and easy to relate to., 24 January 2011

I recently saw the movie Going the Distance with my boyfriend when he came up to my college for the weekend. I really enjoyed the movie because it was really relatable to us because we both go to different colleges and also live in different cities.

The main characters, Garrett and Erin, are very realistic and make the movie very enjoyable. It is nice to be able to watch a movie that doesn't have a completely unrealistic plot line. this movie really sparked my interest because it was relatable, and I'm sure that many other people could relate to it as well. Drew Barrymore and Justin long did very well playing the parts. I really like Justin Long, but I have never really been a huge fan of Drew Barrymore. Probably the reason why I am more hesitant about liking her is because I relate her to too many different movies. Honestly, I probably would have liked it a bit better if someone else would have played Erin.

Overall the movie was better than I expected it to be. I was very entertained by all the humor. I didn't expect it to be as good when I watched the trailer, but it really exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend this movie.