cathoga_hunter

TYRA MEETS MICHAEL, 3 August 2003

The highlight of this film, TYRA BANKS of course! Actually this is a pretty good entry into the Halloween series. This film has laughs, thrills, and chills. The creepy sets and classic music really add to this film. It's always good to have Michael back in action. I highly recommend this film. And if you love DVD's, the DVD release of this film will thrill you. Loaded with extra's to keep Halloween fans happy! I give this film a perfect 10. Check it out soon. Have fun!!

Gigli (2003)
GAGLI IS MORE LIKE IT, 22 July 2003

Man, I wish I had that time back. Probably the worst film I've ever seen. Give me Pauly Shore or Madonna any day! No more J-Lo please. I hope that the Ben & Jen show is over after two films. Please let it be. If we're all lucky Ben will hook up with Uma. And J-Lo will drop off the face of the earth. Man, this is one painful movie going experience! Thank goodness my boss paid me to see it at a special screening. I sure wouldn't go on my own! VERY BAD! STAY AWAY!

SAY CHEESE PLEASE, 11 July 2003

If you like B-Movie cheese...this film is for you! I love this flick. Sure it's not Citizen Kane. But it never said it was. Bela is excellent. He always took his roles so serious. And that's why he's so good in these types of goofball films. If your a fan of DVD Extras, you will love this one. The commentary features Bela Lugosi, Jr. And Numerous Lugosi movie trailers. Well worth checking out! 5 out of 5 stars. GOOD STUFF!!

Hot Shots! (1991)
PRETTY GOOD. AIRPLANE! IS EVEN BETTER!!, 29 June 2003

This is a pretty good comedy. Some really funny moments. If you want the top of line spoof...check out AIRPLANE! If you have seen both of these films...well...CHECK THEM OUT AGAIN DARN IT! You won't be sorry. I do recommend that you avoid Hot Shots Part Deux. Wow for terrible!! Hot Shots gets 4 out 5 stars!

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! WATCH AIRPLANE!!, 29 June 2003

This is completely lame. The first one is pretty good. But Part Deux is right at the bottom of the pile. Pile of what, I won't say. If you want a much better film, watch AIRPLANE! I won't give anything away because it's not worth wasting more of my time. 0 stars out of 5