hmastelic

Too long and boring, 11 January 2016

This movie confirms what was obvious for some time now and that is that Tarantino has lost his touch. I, personally, have never been a great fan of him, but I respect some of his old staff. However, this is not good. It looks like a pale imitation of his old movies. Dialogs are long and empty. Nothing is happening for decades. It is actually pity to watch how he tries to force a hit out of this movie by adding some shocking scenes. Hiring the same actors does not help his case also. This turned to be complete waste of my time. So, my advice to you is to proceed and save the three hours of your life. To conclude: bunch of too long, identical and boring scenes like the title says.

"Louie" (2010)
Boring with bunch of bad black humor, 12 November 2012

Unfortunately, this is not a good TV show. After reading all that positive reviews I gave it a chance. It turns out that it was total waste of my time. The show has lack of action, it is little bit boring and humor is too, way too black and inappropriate. In the end, what is the most important, it is not funny. I have watched first four episodes and I was smiling just once (in the first one). The show has been compared with Curb your enthusiasm. I must say that this kind of black humor really does remind to that specific TV show. But, I did not like that show either.

Finally, my advice is for you to keep searching for something else.