Lists by DirectorzCut
As a respond to my "Worst movies ever" may I introduce real stuff.
As a respond to my list "People who should be ashamed of calling themselves actors". Let me introduce "The Elite". (not quite finished yet but you wanted my opinion of great actors).
Volume 2 since the first obviously was erased. I'll be nice this time ;)
They who have passed this list by showing progress:
1. Abigail Breslin - average (thanks to New Year's Eve)
2. Paul Campbell - average (thanks to Almost heroes)
3. Robert Downey Jr - semi-pro (thanks to Sherlock Holmes 2)
4. Ryan Reynolds - average (thanks to Safe House)
5. Maggie Grace - average (thanks to Californication)
6. Freddie Highmore - average (thanks to Bates Motel)
Movies that made uncomfortable impressions.
The actors or actresses with voices you can't get enough of. You could listen to them speaking 24/7.