alexander_2

Best Series Finale of a TV show for the past years, 2 March 2013

All good things eventually come to an end. And so did "Fringe". Despite the lack of dynamic in Season 5 compared to the other four seasons, the series finale was satisfying enough, and way better than the finale of "Lost", for example. Brilliantly played by the cast members, the final two episodes brought a logical ending to the 100-hours story. It really made sense - something I was afraid would not happen, after the confusing finale of "Lost". It also had a happy end, but not in the cheesy way. Therefore, I think it should be satisfying to all fans of the show. For those of you who have still not watched the entire show, I strongly recommend "Fringe".

The best comedy TV series on air, 3 January 2012

I can definitely say that Melissa & Joey is the most exciting comedy TV series on television at the moment.

Certainly, the show's formula for success is the chemistry between the two main characters, smartly brought together again by ABC Family after starring in another successful TV comedy - My Fake Fiancé.

The dialogue is smart and funny, the stories are very interesting, and moreover, presented in an entertaining way.

The show is an excellent way to just sit and relax for 30 minutes. Luckily, ABC Family gave it a green light, ordering 30 episodes for the first season, with a second one upcoming. I highly recommend Melissa & Joey to everyone; it is suitable to be watched with friends, family, or simply by yourself when you need distraction from your daylife.

"Ringer" (2011)
The best new scripted show for the 2011-2012 season, 23 November 2011

Ringer is the most exciting new TV drama so far for the new season. I was pleasantly surprised by Sarah Michell Gellar's outstanding performance and her ability to play two completely different characters at the same time. The show offers a really interesting plot, combining drama, action and suspense. The other cast members are also carefully selected and are definitely the right ones for each of the roles. Every single episode is exciting and unique in its own way. Fortunately, the CW gave Ringer a chance and offered the back-nine episodes, giving it a full season. I really hope that the show will be renewed for a second season, as it is the best CW new drama since The Vampire Diaries.