Lists by tjmarksman71
All films have to debut in 2013 theatrically or at festivals in 2013 to be eligible to be on the list.
This is the 2nd edition of this list - my 2012 list can be found here
While you're at it check out the trailer for my short film:
* All films have to either debut in general theatrical release, at film festival, special screenings or on DVD to be eligible to be on this list
* Films like A Separation (2011) which premiered at two film festivals in 2011 are still eligible to appear on this list as it was not possible to see said film in the previous year, but it did gain a theatrical release in 2012
* All films are based on an averaged scoring system using a spreadsheet and focus on the following departments, 1. story; 2. screenplay; 3. direction; 4. cinematography, 5. performances, 6. hair and makeup, 7. art and set decoration, 8. score, 9. sound, 10. visual effects, 11. editing and 12. staging
* The averaged in based on all departments or for example if a film doesn't feature visual effects it features an N/A and the averaging is based on 12 not 13 departments
* Film festivals where it premiered are noted as well as theatrical release dates, production cost & worldwide box-office (which is updated regularly) and each film that contains this information is cited with a reference
* Some films aren't as easy to find box-office averages or production cost these categories will then feature an N/A until I can find said information
Please Follow My Blog
The only performer to win multiple times is Kristen Stewart who won her awards consecutively from 2009 to 2011 all for The Twilight Saga series incidentally she is also the only winner to be Razzie nominated two out of three times for the same performances in Eclipse and Breaking Down Part 1.
Julia Roberts is the only performer to win for her performance and also take home the Oscar as well, Nicole Kidman won the award in 2002 and was also Oscar nominated for the same performance. Ellen Page won the award in 2008 and was Oscar-nominated for the same performance in Juno.
Sandra Bullock won the award in 1995 and would become a future Oscar winner in 2010 for The Blind Side, Sharon winner of the award in 1993 would go on to gain an Oscar nomination in 1996 for Casino (as well as another MTV Movie Award nomination).
Most recent winner Jennifer Lawrence had been Oscar nominated in 2011 for Winter's Bone.
While this has been done with Kevin Bacon on many ocassions I thought it would be interesting to do it with someone different, so here are the rules
1. connect actors together with a member of the opposite sex they have starred with and the film in which they starred in together
2. there must be no overlapping of actors or film titles
3. the list can include any actor living or dead, performances in any language or from anywhere in the world as long as their is a linked connection to the previous performer
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS :)
February 12, 2012