Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Sherlock: The Blind Banker (2010)
It was bad
The whole story was based on ridiculous mistakes.
Here is some points that I didn't see in other reviews:
- When Sherlock and Watson were reading news about second murder online, it's visible that URL is referring to a local html file (C:\html\...) and it's not an online address.
- What was that paintings or black lotus origami thing? You're not a serial killer. You're part of an organization. You don't leave a sign. And why would you threaten at all? Kill him already.
- OK. You were forced to paint to threaten. Got it!!! Just don't use a special sprayer. Some people have no job. They will search an entire city to find your paintings. Use a common one.
- Sherlock feels free to enter a house without permission! It wasn't obvious that the house is related to the case.
- General Shan with a suspicious face takes photos and she's a boss!
- Both Sherlock and Watson leave Soo Lin Yao in the museum! But she deserved it. She could tell them (or Watson) the book's name. It takes 2 seconds.
- General Shan didn't shoot Sherlock when he was close to her. She ran instead.
- Sherlock didn't push Watson's girlfriend to the ground so the arrow would miss.
If you correct this mistakes the story is as follows: General Shan takes Van Coon and Lukis as hostages and forces them to tell the truth. Finally Van Coon do. Both get killed. And all of these happen when Sherlock is fighting that Jaria man at the beginning.