luigifan88

Hooper (1978)
okay, 16 July 2003

This was okay. It was pretty slow but did show what it was like to be a stuntman. Now, if you look at Smokey and the Bandit, this was way under that. This had a really good ending though and there were some funny parts. I give it 4/10.

Driven (2001)
bad, 30 June 2003

This movie looked okay at first. I started watching it. I don't know. I thought Rocky was a good movie but Stallone's performance in this one was really bad. Then Burt played a crippled ex-driver. The young guy had the wierdest haircut and was really wierd. The part where Burt was saying if he could, he'd do it all over again was okay but for me it was hard to keep from laughing because Burt tried to be serious, but he usually ends up laughing in a lot of his movies. It wasn't that great. I suggest not to rent it.

The Crew (2000)
sort of funny, 30 June 2003

I figured I'd rent this movie since you all know I'm a big Burt Reynolds fan. Well it was somewhat of a dissapointment but at the same time, it did have its funny moments. Burt was always funny, this one he was okay but it wasn't as good. It was pretty funny when he worked at Burger King. The actors did a good job, it's just that it wasn't the most entertaining flick. 6/10

okay, 30 June 2003

Well, this movie was okay but it was a dissapointment. As soon as I got the tape, I realized it was a tv movie. So, it didn't have a lot of violence or high action in it. It was still okay though. It's not one of his better movies.

Semi-Tough (1977)
bad, 30 June 2003

I didn't think this movie was good at all. I expected it to be a lot better. Some parts were okay but it just didn't make a lot of sense. Burt did better in the movies he did before this movie even. Some parts were funny like when he smiled almost evily but other than that, not that good. 2/5

my favorite movie when I was little, 30 June 2003

This was one of my favorite movies when I was little. I grew up with this movie and loved it. My favorite character was Charlie and when I was older, I realized that my favorite actor Burt Reynolds was the voice of him. It was a wierd coincidence. Anyways, this movie makes you think of the messages it was trying to say. It's pretty good.

Heat (1986)
pretty good, 30 June 2003

This movie was pretty good. He showed in this one like Sharky's Machine that he could be serious. It did show the true life of Vegas too. It had some good suspensfull moments in it too. The end I thought could've been a little better though. I thought that there'd be more to it since it was suspensfull but it ended quickly. It is a good movie though.

good, 27 June 2003

This movie was a little different than the first. They had to take an elephant across the U.S. It was funny because the elephant liked Burt and would put her trunk around his waist and pick him up. He was like: Put me down! It was funny. Dom played this doctor from Italy. His accent wasn't that great but was still funny. A must see for Burt fans.

Gator (1976)
good, but Jerry should've gotten more credit, 27 June 2003

This movie might of been stupid to some people. I think it was funny. The part where Burt notices this pretty lady and it plays that love music. Also it was funny when Jerry gave Burt yellow pills in his drink. Burt started acting drunk. It was good comedy. Jerry played a good role as Bama though. I watched Smokey and the Bandit and Jerry was just a happy, relaxed person. In this one, he was much more evil and like a pimp. He did a really good job but didn't get enough credit though. They should've put him in more movies like this.

Good musical, 27 June 2003

Well, I think that Dolly played a good part in this movie and so did Burt. It was one of those movies that's just simple fun and humor. Jim Nabors was okay too. Overall, I don't think this is a bad movie. It's almost like that cowboy type movie because of course it's in Texas. It's fun to watch and rent.