info-854-571549

A nugget of a find...., 25 September 2010

This is a real nugget. No big names, an indie production (which I do try and support) and a well written script.

Two people in parallel lives, so close together, yet so far apart. Each enduring their own personal tragedy. A film that makes you think, and you have to think about. Personal tragedy, loss of a loved one - both things that make us think about our own lives and families.

Winner of a BAFTA Scotland award for new talent and playing successfully at a number of European film festivals, it's hard to criticise this film. The only sadness is, more people probably won't get to see it - just because the system is stacked against it.

Probably the best known of the cast will be Kenneth Cranham, who plays a foil to the key protagonists played by Bryan Larkin and Anna Kerth - both of whom can be regarded as up and coming.

Watch it, buy it. You won't be disappointed.

Take it as it is - high end B movie that doesn't disappoint., 25 September 2010

I've given this 9 out of 10 and the reason is you have to take it in context.

It has a story. It delivers that story. It's an indie production - I like that - it should be encouraged. Some of the acting isn't great. It's got girls. It's got breasts aplenty And it's got vampires Best of all it's set in London....

In a nutshell, I think people get too precious about film and treat everything like it should be a masterpiece. Not everything is. If we deride everything for what it's not.

If you part with your hard earned cash to see it at a cinema or buy it on DVD I don't think you'll be disappointed.