Boring and mila kunis is super annoying., 15 September 2010

I thought this movie was really boring and monotoned. It was not funny at all. Mila Kunis was absolutely horrible at her acting. She was really annoying. Her voice was enough to drive someone nuts. I thought this movie had no plot what-so-ever. All there was that happened was lots of sobbing, lots of stalking, and idiocy. Garbage. It tried too hard to be funny. It was a complete waste of time. I thought that it made no sense at all. The ending was sloppy and random. it seem like they tried to rush the ending just to get it over with. I had no idea why and how he even got to send a letter to the girl! The beginning was super dull and showed no relationship value between peter or Sarah Marshall. The acting was super phony. I think that the only reason why it would have good reviews is because of all the excessive sexing and apparently Mila Kunis' tits.. which is not even a real picture of her.. its photo-shopped. so think before you even bother to watch this stupid movie.