fredfredburger8431

roflmfao!!!!!, 27 July 2010

So I noticed that there are a lot of people who have never heard of Mortal Kombat before, so I figured I would maybe help you people out. This is awful!!!!!! It has nothing to do, with anything, about MK (Mortal Kombat). Not only that but the acting already looks awful and that's just from what you can see in the 8 minute clip. I can't wait to see Sub-Zero all realistic, he will probably be walking around with a pack on his back throwing dry ice on people, such a bad ass. Is Shang Tsung going to just be Buffalo Bill and instead of taking souls he will just wear there skin? Anyone notice that Liu Kang's name doesn't seem to be anywhere? Not that the biggest character of the entire history of MK is needed, but don't worry Raiden was left out too. For those of you who have actually played the games (everyone who hates this film) imagine if they took out everything unrealistic about it, like the cool fatalities, and every fun ability the different characters have and you would be left with just punch, kick, grapple. No one would play it! So I guess they will be getting rid of the gods that play a huge part in MK, also It can't be held in Outworld anymore, and since it's not a tournament to save earth from Shang Tsung or Shao-Kahn what is the purpose of all this crap? This film makes me mad because I have been looking forward to it for years now since it was rumored on a MK fan site they were starting to look for actors to play the parts. Also in the clip where Baraka fights Cage why doesn't he just use his swords he has attached to his arms? It's like "Oh Crap! I completely forgot I did that to myself, I should just cut his head off." The only thing that this movie did was steal the names from one of the greatest games ever and put it into some low budget film with bad acting and call it Mortal Kombat....