Soshbfly

Embarrassed as a SATC fan!, 29 May 2010

I don't really have much to add as there are some really comprehensive and spot-on reviews already on here. All I can say is that I don't see the point of releasing such drivel. I'm embarrassed as a long-time fan to have looked so forward to this film, and instead I feel like I wasted that loyalty on a pretentious and contrived waste of my time. Its very unfortunate that the girls (or NOT) are going out this way. REWRITE PLEASE! In the rewrite, please remember the "and the city" part. What group of executives thought it would make a good film to have these women in the UAE? I've been there myself many times and even with that familiarity and ability to relate to the situation, found it an utterly pointless story line and nevermind a scenario to waste most of the film on. Just constant disappointment after the other. Very few highlights (thank goodness for Miranda!) and one semi-fun scene with her and Charlotte getting a bit boozy. Other than that nothing. One part I disagree with other reviewers - don't get DVD. Wait until you can see it free on your cable movie channels!