ComedyFan2010

Page 1 of 298:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

The Girl Who Suddenly Collapsed (#4.3), 27 August 2016

This episode involved all the cat walking. Sarah really didn't have a good walk at all. And if her picture was bad unfortunately it makes sense she left. I feel bad though because I did like her. Also don't know why she though of herself as an ugly duckling, she looks good, just needs more self confidence.

I don't get why the girl who won the competition and got to try the shoes got the attitude from the girls who lost. Not her fault and nothing bad with winning.

Michele as we found now in this episode is bi sexual. Don't get all the crying of hers about it. They tried to make it dramatic.

The Girls Who Hate Their Makeovers (#4.2), 27 August 2016

In this episode they had the fun make over part.Some look so much better and I will not recognize them after seeing what they got by the make up artists on their face.

Don't know why they have not used the topless pictures to choose and just the first.

I feel bad for the girl who left. She was really unfortunate that she had such a picture that was the only one that wasn't so great compared to others. Otherwise she is very beautiful.

I think looking now I mainly liked Naomi and Tatiana, they seem to be very good looking.

The Girl Who Is a Lady Kat... Reow! (#4.1)" (2005), 27 August 2016

The episode where they select who will get to compete. Somehow I wish they did without it. We get to be introduced to people whom we won't even get to see anymore. It was actually weird that many girls Tyra called I couldn't really remember from this episode. Yet 3 of those who went home I already had a memory of. I am sad that girl who got kicked out with her child didn't make it. I am also sad Nicole didn't make it. So no plus size competition this season? Too bad. And I am surprised Lady Kat didn't make it as she seemed to have something unique about her with her very cat like face. Good for Tiffany that she made it this time. I am also curious about the wrestling girl. Can't say I already chose who I will be rooting for.

Dead Soldiers (#2.2), 17 August 2016

This episode is once again really brutal. The scene with Vic burning Armadillo was pretty sick. Not that one feels bad for the character, after all he did it to many, including Tio.

Vic's wife is crazy. I don't get her actions. Hope he gets his kids back. She is like Skylar from Breaking Bad.

Danni shooting that Arab guy was a pretty sad moment. I actually thought this will just be a humorous storyline. But same as with the time when the funny story about a girl switching boyfriends, it ended up tragic. I am realizing how close this was to 9/11.

The story about shooting the parking ticket officer was also pretty good.

and I liked the conflict between Vic and Caudette about the case with Armadillo.

The Quick Fix (#2.1), 17 August 2016

The beginning of the second season. They slowly introduce the viewer to the situation that they left in the previous season. Vic's family is still there and he is very preoccupied with finding them. Which results in a fun moment when he gets into others people hotel room. I am pretty sure he will find his family and they are alive but I wonder if they can make his path of doing it very interesting.

This episode seems a bit more brutal than usually. The whole burning people alive made me look away from the screen. And when the little girl's tattoo is revealed on her face it is absolutely heart breaking.

What I am looking forward is seeing Vic and David work together to get their way.

Circles (#1.13), 15 August 2016

And so the first season ends. And it ends in a pretty good way.

All the cop killing was a great story line. It even fits today's events with BLM scandals and some people going after cops as a sort of revenge. Was interesting to watch this show that was done more than 10 years ago have the same idea. Although now the media would rather have us be on the side of cop killers. The killings were pretty dramatic as well as finding them.

The conflict between Vic and Ben was also great, especially how they both tried to involve Acevada in it. Ben's arrest was a great scene. So was Vic coming home and dealing with the fact that his wife left with their children because of the events.

So let's see what comes in the next season with Ben's arrest and also the elections.

Two Days of Blood (#1.12), 15 August 2016

The beginning of the end of the season. A pretty good episode with some shocking moments that makes one await the actual finale of the season and what it will bring.

What Ben did was just crazy. As well as him killing the witness guy later. And Vic can't do anything as he has done the same with Terry and Ben covered him when it came to this. The scare he gave Vic at the end when it came to his family shows that there will be more to come as Vic won't just let it go and neither will Ben.

The chicken fights story was just sad. I wouldn't care if those animal abusers would be shot. Curtis shows himself as the better one again as he is against it and shows empathy for the chickens. They should make him a bigger character.

Carnivores (#1.11), 14 August 2016

Vic is doing pretty good in this episode. I like how he got his son a place in that school. And he has issues with Muslims. Whenever a character is not liked by religious people they grow in my eyes. So I like Vic more now.

David's story was also interesting to follow. So there was more to it than he thought. This was a pretty shocking revealing for him. I wonder where it goes from here.

Julien having this anger at his homosexuality is also going further. He beat this trans guy because of it mostly, now he also wanted to die himself.

The one funny thing in this episode was how the Korean kid tells the cops that robberies were done by his cousin because of an X-box.

Dragonchasers (#1.10), 14 August 2016

This was a pretty awesome episode. I loved the story of Dutch catching the serial killer. Their whole conversation was pretty awesome. Michael Kelly was amazing in this role. Would be great to see more of it, but this seems to not be happening as Dutch's work is done and I don't think they will be showing how the cases here continue. I really thought he would be looking for this serial killer longer.

Vic helping the prostitute was also a good story and the ending of it was pretty sad. Wonder how this will go on.

Julien beating up this transvestite was kind of hard to watch I must say, even though he did bite Danni.

And we got some issues with David now too which may go further and are interesting to follow.

Throwaway (#1.9), 12 August 2016

This episode is about Curtis shooting the wrong guy. We didn't have many stories involving him yet so it was good to get to know the character a bit more. Was sure a good episode with some fun moments and a lot of action issues in this story. He is a pretty good character and I hope we get to see more from him.

We get to see more about Claudette and her personal life which fits pretty well to how we already know her. Vic is having issues combining his work and family with the autistic child, I doubt he would leave the job for it so I wonder how it will affect the story. Danni needs to do her exam again and Dutch is now having a relationship.

Page 1 of 298:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]