ComedyFan2010

Page 1 of 213:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]

A Long, Strange Trip (#15.14), 30 June 2015

A very nice episode. Was great to see this character Dr. Oliver Kostin who is so important for the ER spend his last hours there. And while he was already not all there with his mind, spending his time in the 30's, he managed to do the last great deed of saving a life by recognizing tuberculosis in a patient. I actually ended up googling his name to see if this is a real person in medicine, but turns out it was just an ER character. Also was great to see Dr. David Morgenstern. Another character brought to us from the past before the show is over.

We also had stories of pregnant kids dealing with their mothers. One is Sam and her memories brought by her sister. A pretty good part and well done.

Love Is a Battlefield (#15.13), 30 June 2015

An episode about a lot of love drama. There was this crazy girl that was treated by Morris. Really didn't like this story. Everybody was reacting in some stupid ways and I absolutely didn't care for that insane teenager or her boyfriend.

And there is of course all the drama with Sam and Tony. If this show would go on for a while now I would think that this is over. But since it is the last season I have a feeling they will work it out. But it does get on my nerves so far. Sam being all hysterical. And why does she even care he slept with her? She broke up with him and move out, he had all the right to have sex that he wanted.

And Neela gets together with Simon. Barf, well I guess it is not too bad since I dislike them both

Dream Runner (#15.12), 30 June 2015

This is a pretty well done episode as it shows the day of Neela in many different versions. Some end really badly, one version is pretty good. This kind of shows how little actions end up changing the outcome of the day.

One great thing that happened in it was also to see Dr. Corday again. She was a wonderful character so it was a great thing to see her and that everything in her life is going well. I like how ER is giving us the happy moments with old characters in the final season. I was just not happy to see Neela being disrespectful to her. I like Neela way less than Dr. Corday.

Separation Anxiety (#15.11), 30 June 2015

The story with the homeless veteran seems like it is pretty good and with very good acting, yet I have real trouble following it. Not because it is complex or something, but I just don't get caught in it.

So was actually most of the episode. Like the drug story. The part with the narc cop was silly. Although it was very amusing to see her spit at Archie when pretending in front of other cops. The story with the brothers wasn't too bad. I was actually pretty sure Cate will adopt the little kid instead of going for fertility treatment. But I guess it is better for him to be with his brother. In a way I hope though the fertility treatment won't be a miracle. Wouldn't be realistic.

The High Holiday (#15.10), 29 June 2015

Everything ended well with Alex. Of course Sam broke up with Tony after this. Doesn't surprise me at all. She is a crazy obsessed mother. I know the show tried to make it look as if he made a mistake to make him go to party, but thinking of all the factors in it, I sure don't see Tony being at fault at all. Well, he will be better off with the dog and without crazy Sam.

The one good part in this episode were of course the special brownies. It is more of a side story but it did make me laugh, especially with all the munchies.

Was also nice to see Jerry again! He was part of the show from the start.

Let It Snow (#15.9), 29 June 2015

Finally a great episode, that was great not just because they brought us a strongly loved character from earlier seasons.

This episode only had characters from current time, but they were great to watch. I really liked the story of Dr. Morris and Dr. Banfield being stuck at their conference. Archie was his usual fun self and Cate really surprised us by being fun herself. This is how I would start liking her. Of course it was a moment of being weak because of what makes her sad. But it was very well done and acted.

Alex being in trouble and so close to death right before the end of the episode was a pretty good thing as well. I feel bad for Tony as it wasn't his fault at all, but it is very interesting to see how this will end now

Age of Innocence (#15.8), 29 June 2015

Really disliked the child molester story. Nothing this guy did makes him look guilty. They just did it by joining it with Simon's tear jerking and embarrassing speech. I don't even fee bad for him after this. Being molested doesn't make him an expert on who is guilty, actually it makes him more likely to be wrong because of persona bias and not using rationality but emotional issues that he has. The guy was pronounced not guilty, he did nothing wrong in the episode and we should look at him as a bad guy? Nah, I think Simon is disgusting and his brother in law should be in jail.

I just liked how Dubenko talked to Neela. Exactly, who does she think she is? They did everything to make her be a good surgeon and she neither want to return it to the medical community and has too high of an opinion about herself believing that she never caused a problem. Dubenko rules!

Heal Thyself (#15.7), 29 June 2015

When the episode just started I didn't expect I will like it as much as I did. It was an episode about the new chief that I don't care much about. But it ended up being a wonderful episode, actually my favorite in this season so far.

Of course this is mainly thanks to the fact that we got to see Dr. Mark Greene again! One of my favorite characters on this show, seeing him got me all excited and nostalgic and even got some tears into my eyes. He is a special character and he was so much in his usual persona here...It was also sweet to see Weaver and Romano. And the little conversation of Mark and Romano made us feel like back in the old times of the show...

Oh, Brother (#15.6), 29 June 2015

The good part of this story was Chaz being in the hospital. I kept on seeing Greg as well when looking at him. So it is so understandable that his great friend Archie did the same and had more unrealistic expectancies about his abilities. And this of course makes it harder for the student who feels like he is doing bad when exposed to tasks that he is not ready to do yet. good for him that it was caught fast and didn't ruin his medical career.

Besides that I was bored by the episode. I feel it is a mistake giving so much time to the new characters. It is the last season. They should just be there to fill up the hospital, but the main story lines should belong to those we knew for a few seasons.

Haunted (#15.5), 29 June 2015

I read a lot that 15th season was much better than the few previous ones. But I don't really see it. So far I didn't like the episodes way more than in the previous ones.

Including this one even though we get Ray to visit. The only thing I liked was the surprise of him being under the mask and a closure for the viewers to show us that Ray made it and has a good life. But I hated all the thing being about Neela again. Ray was more than just another loser with a crush on Neela like everyone else (for no real reason).

Didn't like the story about the woman sleeping with a guy either. First of all,, he was 18. So she did nothing wrong and nobody had a right to put her down for it. Second, how funny. Once again having sex is making women whores. I mean an 18 year old is just using her and an adult woman is so dumb she falls for it. Yeah, women are always silly losers who can't just be using a fresh adult themselves but are dreaming about love!

Page 1 of 213:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [Next]