Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Worth watching but not worth the praise
**Personal warning: This review contains at least 4 spoilers**
Some of the things mentioned in the movie:
- Doesn't make sense to import foods (are you kidding me?)
- Nuclear power plants require energy and copper to be built so they're not worth building (nonsense)
- It takes 10 calories to produce 1 calorie (impossible to accurately estimate)
- It's too late to run for the hills because you will get shot by the locals (flabbergasted)
- Says that no amount of human ingenuity will help. In the end of the movie he says there's still hope... (contradictory)
Really rather disappointed... At least not all facts were sucked out of the thumb in this documentary and that makes it worth watching.
But you will have a lot more fun watching documentaries like: "The Corporation", "The World According to Monsanto" or even "Zeitgeist".
It's difficult to understand how this documentary ended up in movie theatres or why the closing note emphasizes how peculiar and broke Michael Ruppert is.... guess not anymore, thanks to this cinematic "gem".