bluhmfamily

Don't expect THAT much, 28 May 2012

I know that most persons in the universe hate Episode I, but why? I was only a 2-year old in 1999, so I couldn't see it in theaters, however, I did see it in VHS in 2001, about the same time the DVD version was released. I didn't really think that much of it at the time, mostly because I was just a little kid and was just like "Eh, its a Star Wars movie, It'll be good".

It wasn't until 2010 that I heard how bad Episode I is, so I decided to watch it, didn't really seem that different, I pretty much heard about the bad stuff in it from Confusedmathhew on you-tube.

At first I gave Episode I a 7 out of 10, because I was just a young pre-teen who loved action.

It wasn't until I saw it in 3D this February that I lowered my ratings and expectations for it. It was mostly because of the 3D effect and it got too boring for me, cause let's just face it, it's still the same movie, but I still purely hated Jar Jar Binks right from the start.

Boring, stupid, and offensive to Mexicans!, 29 July 2011

Oh boy... I've only seen this piece of crap once, and thanks it will be the only time I will! Okay, 'Titanic: The Legend Goes On'; that title does not make any sense in my opinion, just what it the legend? Talking animals where on the ship? I mean really! This little flick was just a rip-off of the 1997 film entitled 'Titanic', it also rips-off 'Lady and the Tramp', '101 Dalmatians' and much more! But yet, even for a 2001 film, the animation was horrible just like the movie itself, and the rapping dog and racist mice just made the whole thing almost unreal, which it was.

Another problem is that there are few songs in this movie, well it is a musical, but it sitll sucks! Bottom line is that this movie should be at the bottom of the Atlantic along with the entite crew who wrote it, and forgotten from humanity.

Not good, but better than the other movie, 29 December 2010

In 2008, when I first saw the brief preview for Ben 10: Alien Swarm, I though, "oh no, they are not making a stupid and horrible movie of Ben 10: Alien Force, not the better series". In early 2009 is when I saw more previews for Ben 10: Alien Swarm, I thought that it didn't look that bad.

In summer 2009, I was waiting for a preview to show some aliens in it besides Nanomech (I already found out due to the movie set in the toy line), than on Youtube, I saw a trailer with Big Chill and Humungousaur in it.

I was really waiting for the movie, when it finally was on, I jumped into my seat with joy. When it was over, I was a little disappointed but I said to my father; "It wasn't good, but definitely better than Ben 10: Race against Time" I give Ben 10: Alien Swarm a 6 out of 10 because it's better than the original.

Never too late to make a Ben 10: Ultimate Alien movie.

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien is an okay show, 29 December 2010

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien is the third series that aired shortly after Ben 10: Alien Force, which was in 2010, this series takes place in 2011 i'm guessing.

When the first episode arried, I had many problems with it, but as the episode went on, they got better.

Ben doesn't have they Omnitrix, he now has the new Ultimatrix, it contains all 19 of the original aliens (Wildmutt-Waybig), three of the future aliens briefly shown (Spitter, Buzzshock, and Articguana), and all 13 of the AF aliens (Goop-Rath). There are also 5 new aliens introduced in the show named: Water Hazard, Terraspin, NRG, Armodrillo, and Ampfibian. The Ultimatrix also allows Ben to evolve the aliens into their "ultimate form".

I give Ben 10: Ultimate Alien a 7 out of 10, because I think it's okay, but not as good as the first two shows. Hopfully there's not fourth show!

Ben 10: Alien Force is better and more mature than Ben 10, 29 December 2010

When I first heard of Ben 10: Alien Force, I though it was going to be a stupid show because it was introduced to me in early 2008, when I still followed the original Ben 10. When CN said that Ben 10: Alien Force takes place 5 years later after the original series. This probably means that Ben 10 takes place in 2005 and Ben 10: Alien Force takes place in 2010.

The plot is better that Ben 10's due to it being more mature. The original series had better villains and Omnitrix aliens though.

In the first season, Ben gained 10 new aliens such as: Goop, Swampfire, Chromastone, Big Chill, Humungousaur, Brainstorm, Jetray, Spidermonkey, Echo Echo, and Alien X.

In the second season, Ben used three of the original aliens, they were: Cannonbolt, Upchuck, and Waybig.

In the third season, Ben gains lots of aliens, more originals and few new ones such as: Diamondhead, Lodestar, Ghostfreak, Nanomech, and Rath.

The third season was really different from the first two, it was brighter in some episodes and lots of transformations and come cheesy episodes. The last episode introduced a new watch called the Ultimatrix, that led to the third series, Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.

I give Ben 10: Alien Force a 9 out of 10.

"Ben 10" (2005)
The show that started it all, 29 December 2010

NOTE: This review will maybe contain spoilers.

I first heard of Ben 10 in early 2006, The first episode I ever saw was "Ben 10,000". Later in the middle of 2007 I when I started watching it the most. My favorite aliens are. XLR8, Heatblast, Ghostfreak, Diamondhead, Benvicktor, and Cannonbolt.

The show is really cool in my personal opinion, but there are some little things I complain about, one is the silly plot holes and acting in most episodes. In 2005 when Cartoon Network was showing previews to the world, it probably sounded silly to some, but creative and original to others.

The first two seasons took the levels of cool to the extreme by doing interesting and scary and dark villains such as: Vilgax, Dr. Animo, Kevin 11, and Ghostfreak; yes Ghostfreak escaped from the Omnitrix and became a villain.

In the first season, Ben started with 10 aliens named: Wildmutt, Fourarms, Greymatter, XLR8, Upgrade, Dimaondhead, Ripjaws, Stinkfly, Ghostfreak, and Heatblast. I can't believe I memorized the order and names! In the second season, Ben un-locked 2 new aliens named: Cannonbolt, and Wildvine. They both are pretty cool actually! In the third season, in which were most of the stuff changed, Ben got a few of new aliens such as: Benwolf, Benmummy, Benvicktor, and Upchuck. I think that a little too much aliens were in season 3.

In the fourth season, Ben got 4 new aliens (including the one from that terrible movie), aliens such as: Ditto, Eye Guy, Waybig, and Eon.

The last episode, I didn't really care for because it seemed like they just rushed through it so they could get ready for the next series.

Overall, I give Ben 10 and 8 out of 10, I subtracted 2 points because of the silly stuff and some really poor episodes.

If the real Ben saw this, he would be mad, 29 December 2010

Hello IMDb this is bluhmfamily and it's time to review Ben 10: Race against Time, WAIT, did I say Ben 10: Race against Time? Alright I'll review this!! I was young in 2007 and loved the show Ben 10 so much, I was waiting for a preview for a live movie. When I saw the preview for this movie, I shouted and cried in joy. At first I thought it was a live movie about Ben getting the Omnitrix and Vilgax wanting it and all that junk.

But then I saw it was called "Ben 10: Race against Time", I was confused.

Alright to the movie begins with the night life of Bellwoodd, suddenly a guy named Eon appears and blows up lots of stuff. Suddenly, Heatblast shows up (who looks very,very,very,very fake). Heatblast tells Eon that he should leave, suddenly the sheriff shows up, Eon then calls his minions down. WAIT WAIT WAIT, minions, REALLY!, they look like something you would find in a Power Rangers episode! Heatblast then battles Eon's minions like he's a toy.

Heatblast then burns Eon, why can't that be the end of this dang movie! Heablast then flies away, after landing, Heatblast suddenly turns back to Ben, who looks nothing like himself. We see the Rustbucket pull up and Gwen and Max step out of it. Gwen tells Ben that Heatblast totally burned up Bellwoodd. Max says that Ben needs to get home before his parents wake up and that he has school the next day. Rewind the movie and see that the clock says 2:50 AM. And I thought that in 2008 we see the final episode of Ben 10 air; I guess the episode was non-cannon.

After riding to MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!, Ben also tries to re-live his old life but fails at it.

Next we see Ben's parents for the first time ("Goodbye and Good Riddance" is non-cannon). And I have to admit, the movie was moving smoothly until Ben's parents, Carol and Sandra come in! They just suddenly make the movie really bad.

After a worthless scene with Max, Ben goes to a diner that should be Mr. Smmothy (a restraint from Ben 10: Alien Force). Ben transforms into Greymatter to hack the restraint's machines because Cash and J.T, and a bunch of girls wreck his life again.

Ben later finds out that Eon is still alive, Max tells Ben and Gwen that Eon was the first alien the Plumbers ever captured. The three go to the place were Eon was kept (It must have been before the Null Void was created), they go to the place and find out that Eon destroyed the place long ago. Max tells Ben and Gwen that Eon is after the Hands of Armygedon to unleash his people from Chronia to invade Earth.

They find the "Hands" back in Bellwood, later Eon hacks the Omnitrix and makes it stop working and pointlessly chases Ben around the street.

Later, Max tells Ben that Eon will need the Omnitrix to power the "Hands". The next day, Ben is alone in the gym until Eon finds him.

Ben transforms to Diamondhead and shortly battles him. Later, Ben and Gwen are in the park until Max shows up and finds out that Ben and Gwen are trying to let Eon find them.

The Rustbucket is destroyed and not even Upgrade can repair it. OH BOY! Time to make the Rustbucket II, the RV we don't see until Ben 10: Alien Force! Max fights like a really old grandpa and lets Eon capture him along with Ben and Gwen.

Ben wakes up and finds out that Eon needs to Omnitrix to turn Ben into a younger clone of Eon since the "Hands" can only be worked with a young Chronian. Ben transforms into Eon, not Beneon, or Bentime, or Bon, the alien is just called Eon! After a stressful scene, Eon transforms back to Ben and the real Eon freezes time and throws Ben across the room. Ben transforms to Wildmutt and uses Gwen to toss Eon into the "Hands". Gwen and Wildmutt make it to the talent show and they all live happily ever after.

This movie plainly ruined the Ben 10 show, the show suddenly became bad because of this movie! I give Ben 10: Race against Time a 3 out of 10 because it's poor, stupid, pointless, no trace of connection with the show, the Omnitrix aliens poor CGI graphics, and the poor acting.

But the universe of Ben 10 still has one last hope of fixing the series. That fixer is called "Ben 10: Alien Force"

Alien + Predator = Cool Film, 27 December 2010

I know some people say this film is bad... I love it.

But I don't think that the title should have the AVP in it. Because it's better just as Alien vs. Predator.

The film takes place in October 2004 when something in Antartica effects Wayland (that business in Aliens). They call for Elexa Woods who apparently does not want to work with Wayland.

The team goes to Antartica because Charles Wayland told them that there was a Pyramid 10,000 ft below the ice.

They also comes across an old village from 1904 with lots of stuff left there.

They find the place when a Predator ship detects them and sends down three Pedators to hunt them down.

The team discovers that the Predators used the Aliens as sacrifices to battle them.

An Alien Queen awakens and breeds loads of Facehuggers to breed some aliens.

Alien and Predator eventually meet and battle.

At one point there is only one Predator left, he gets a Facehugger on him while marking himself.

Elexa and Predator team up to and battle though the Aliens and need to get back to the surface.

After fighting the Alien Queen and Predator getting stabbed by the queen.

The Elder Predator takes the dead Predator aboard their ship and leave Earth.

When all seemed over, until a Predalien bursts out of Predator; time for a sequel.

Predator 2 (1990)
This movie is one ugly mother..., 27 December 2010

To be honest, I liked Predator a lot more than Predator 2.

Instead of Predator taking on a jungle, he takes on the "steel jungle" in California.

I can't tell of this movie takes place in 1990 or 1997 since it's mentioned that the first Predator sighting was 10 years ago.

Instead of Arnold Swartzenagger it's Dany Glovern whom I didn't like in this film at all.

And why is the F word used over 69 times in the film, I could not stand it at all.

But there were some parts that interested me though, like the scene were Dany Glover is in the Predator ship, there is a skull collection; there seems to be a skull that looks like Alien's! Another scene is were the Elder Predator gives Dany Glover a gun from the 1700's.

And the scene were the ships takes off into space and it turns out it was underground the whole time! I give Predator 2 a 6 out of 10 even though I don't really care for this film, I gave it 6 because of the interesting scenes and that we get to see Predator again.

Predator (1987)
Probably one of the best films of 1987, 27 December 2010

My dad and I both love this movie because for probably all the action and suspense or something.

This movie is for sure on my top 10 favorite movies.

The film takes place inn the actual year 1987, not like Alien in the year 2037.

A squad of army guys go to a jungle in Central America probably to take out another enemy squad. on the way they come across an alien hunter known as "Predator" and pretty much most of the squad is killed except or 3 or 2 of them.

I give Predator a 8 out of 10 for unknown reasons though.