dork-dude

strayed from what i hoped it was about, 21 November 2009

I wanted to watch this movie because I thought it would be about morality and the ethics behind genetic manipulation, designer babies and a parents right over their child. I was wrong. Although it begins seeming like it, it soon became a drama, dealing with a girls decision to die and the mothers choice against it. To say the least, I was slightly disappointed at the beginning, when they immediately started straying from the morality issues and started with a roll of flashbacks. Of course, I got over this and started to see the emotional aspects of the family and how they were struggling through the troubles that plague them.

Needless to say, it was breathtaking. I cried, I laughed, I smiled at how normal the family seems. It wasn't a stereotypical straight plot. It seemed longer then it actually was, and that was a good thing. They put a lot of things in the movie, and yet it wasn't choppy or hurried.

To watch this movie was amazing.

just, if your expecting what I was expecting, you won't get it. but you will still watch a great movie.