cathomas26

Still One of the Best Shows On TV, 21 November 2009

I have been following Supernatural since it started and it just keeps getting better. Although, I was disappointed to see Jo and Ellen make their exits, the writing in combination with some of the most heart wrenching performances that I have seen from the cast to date made this episode highly enjoyable. The ending leaves you feeling very uneasy and wanting to know what happens next--which is good.

I've seen a number of people on the net complaining about the angels/devils storyline saying that it's getting old---something I really don't understand as the entire arc of the series has been building up to this very thing. The final showdown between heaven and hell. Kripke planned a 5 season arc and it doesn't seem likely that he's going to rip the angels and demons out of the conflict this close to the end. Obviously they will be taking a back seat to the Winchester Brothers as we get down to the final episodes, but, in my opinion, you can't end the story without them.