Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
Over the years I have followed ratings on sites like Rotten Tomatoes blindly. So when I saw a 30% rating I was kind of disappointed.
So went to the movie with very low expectations.
But boy, its not a bad film at all. Its no "dark knight" but then its much much better than many super hero movies like Iron Man 3 or Avengers 2.
I don't understand why the critics have been so harsh with this movie. they called it boring and dull... but i did not feel that the movie was boring. Yes, it does become slow at times ... but not so much that one would lose interest in the movie.
Ben Affleck is very convincing as Batman and I did not miss Christian Bale as much as I thought I would.
I think Zack Snyder has done a decent job with the film. I know that Nolan's shoes are big to fill, but then Snyder has directed the movie in his style and is good.
Eisenberg is much better than Kevin Spacey as Lex and I liked his psychotic portrayal....although as a bad guy .... he is not even close to the "joker" played by heath ledger
All in all, its a good movie and everyone in the auditorium liked it and they clapped in the end.
i think critics should have given this one a fair chance....
Is it that easy?
Sometimes I wonder what do script writers think before they write script for the movies.
So the basic premise is that if we assassinate 1 drug lord in Mexico (and couple of henchmen who guard his house).... then we'll bring "order" to the drug trade?
The only difficulty is finding who that person is... but once his palatial house is located, a James bond type character can go with his silencer pistol and "pittchch" "pittchch" everybody.
Really?? And what's with the middle aged lawyer turned "bond like" assassin?
This movie is truly overrated and bogus.... Very talented star cast but truly let down by "5th grader" script.
Here is what happened...
I have couple of theories behind why this movies was so bad.
1. Christoph Waltz adopted method acting. he let the spirit of Blowfeld come into his mind and tell him how to destroy james bond. blowfeld told waltz that the only way to totally destroy bond is to make the movie so boring and predictable that no one will ever come to see bond again.
Viola!!! Blowfeld won.
2. Some people like me said that Skyfall was the worst bond movie ever. The reason was that it looked like a family drama rather than a "bond" movie. others joined in and this made Sam Mendis and Daniel Craig really mad. They felt that skyfall was a masterpiece and it was wrongfully criticized by naive audience. So in order to teach everyone a lesson, they said this is how a "terrible" bond movie is really made.
3. The franchise paid the reviewers round the world really high sums to praise skyfall. But they ran out of money now. So they hired an 7 year to write the script for Spectre.
From acting perspective Christoph Waltz and was atrocious as blowfeld ... he can get a Razzie award for this performance.).
The only people who appeared sincere in their role were Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris. My heart breaks to see their efforts go waste.
There was a time when bond girls were sexy well that can't be said about Stephanie Sigman. she is the girl next door.... not a bond girl.
The score of the movie was pretty bad and was not fit for a bond film.
Daniel Craig had very harsh words for QoS. but I can say that QoS was a far better bond movie than Spectre.
I would still give credit to Daniel Craig for giving his best to the movie. But he was terribly let down by the script writers, directors, low budget and poor acting from his costars
Very predictable and boring. Lives up to all the clichés of a bond movie.
I saw skyfall today and found it to very boring and predictable.
The movie theme was not like a bond movie at all but a typical revenge drama. Didn't the bond team learn anything from the quantum of solace?
The movie was so predictable
1. The guy would have planned his capture just to get inside the HQ.
2. Bond cuts out a bullet (terminator style) from his body and they immediately narrow down 3 people in the world who use such bullets and first one on the computer screen is the culprit. Too luckily for MI6, the Americans already know that he is in Shanghai in next 2 days. Whoa!!!!
3. That old puts a knife on the table and says sometimes old fashioned things work the best (and that time everyone knows that the bad guy would get the chop from the knife)
4. 20 trained assassins with machine guns and a military helicopter cannot kill a old woman, and old man, and bond armed with 50 year old double barrel gun.
5. Villains always waste time blabbering nonsense (like you need to relax and take a breath) when they capture bond ... Giving him to escape.
Overall a very pointless and very bad movie which lives upto all the clichés of a bond movie making it highly predictable and boring.