Change Your Image
Upload An Image
Crop And Save
If a film includes scenes of cruelty to animals that are NOT staged/monitored, I do NOT watch the film. I'll also hate forever the retarded ''humans'' who directed and/or wrote such retarded films, and if I'd ever see them down the street, I'd surely torture them in the worst and most painful ways possible! I mean it! Sorry, but such heartless monsters can't be considered human beings, and they cannot be treated with respect and/or appreciation, nor can they be praised for such useless and unjustified barbaric acts of extreme cruelty and violence to REAL animals, lovely innocent and defenseless living beings, who have obviously never done anything to deserve to feel such excruciating pain, such torture and agony. I am talking about some retarded films, such as:
- ''The Isle'', where a real frog is skinned alive, fish are sadistically sliced/mutilated and thrown back into the water, a dog is beaten, and birds are thrown into the water;
- ''Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... And Spring'', where a LIVE tortoise is disemboweled, while a frog, a fish and a snake are sadistically tortured by a retarded actor;
- ''Cannibal Holocaust'', where a turtle is beheaded and ripped apart, a spider is chopped apart, and also a pig, a coatimundi and a snake, as well as two monkeys, were killed during production.
2) (Humans) eating (each other or other) animals is just a primitive habit! Feeding IS one of the basic instincts that every animal has, and most animals HAVE to eat other animals in order to survive, as they lack the intelligence that the human species has, as well as the ability to speak and create, but humans, who are considered the most intelligent animals, should know that eating another living or dead animal is just disgusting, and it only leads to countless diseases, that in worst cases may cause death. It's a proven fact that vegetarians have longer lives, and most of them are fit and healthy, unlike people who eat meat and other animal products. Nowadays, the stores are full of good foods that do not contain animal products, so enslaving and killing other animals for their meat and other animal products is no more necessary. Unfortunately, almost everyone fails to see the truth, and once again, the instinct proves itself to be more powerful than the reason, even for intelligent living beings, such as humans. I'll just put it like this: I can understand that a tiger or a lion MUST eat other animals for survival, but I'll never understand how can humans STILL kill and eat other animals, also killing themselves by doing so, when they could live a longer, better and healthy life by eating a wide variety of fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, salads, rice, veg deserts, and hundreds (or maybe thousands) of other foods that don't contain animal products, and then find such a pathetic excuse as ''We eat meat / animal products for survival!'', as if meat and other animal products were the ONLY ''food'' on Earth. With all these facts being stated, I will proudly say that I'm a vegetarian!
3) I am a very friendly person, and I always try to be positive!
4) I truly believe that everyone receives but what they give! There will be a day when all the retarded and cruel ''humans'' will feel the same (if not worse) pain they once inflicted to others.
If you have any questions, or if you just want to let me know something about you, just feel free to send me a message!
Painful, Disgusting, Violent, Retarded! Three Words: Worst Movie Ever!
I really can't understand how could someone give this disgusting film more than 1 star... How can you like such a retarded film, where all the animal abuse scenes are real? I don't even want to imagine the excruciating pain those innocent and defenseless living beings felt in those horrific moments... Jesus... What kind of ''human'' would torture them like that for no reason, or just for money? I tell you, that director is either mentally retarded, or he's just a monster with a ''heart'' of stone. Or both. He truly deserves to get his hands cut off and burn alive.
It contains various horribly barbaric scenes that may cause shock, especially to sensitive persons and children: a real frog is skinned alive, fish are sadistically mutilated and thrown back into the water, a dog is beaten, birds are thrown into the water...
This movie is more than awful; it has to be the worst and most retarded film ever made, along with another one, called ''Cannibal Holocaust'' or something like that. I'll never watch or buy any film directed by this heartless monster. No one should waste their time watching it, especially when there are a lot of TRULY great movies out there, in which all the animal abuse scenes are staged.
Fortunately, only a few people liked this - which is natural, since it's the worst film ever -, so it wasn't successful. I hope this will make the retarded director realize that such unjustified barbaric acts of extreme cruelty and violence to REAL animals will NEVER be praised, and that he will stage all the animal abuse scenes in his following films. I truly believe that everyone receives but what they give! There will be a day when all the retarded and cruel ''humans'' will feel the same pain they once inflicted to others.
This, however, is probably my only ''negative'' review. I usually don't comment on a movie if I dislike it, but this time I just couldn't shut up. I had to speak the truth, because animal abuse must stop!