Earely

Chicago (2002)
~Rob Marshell's Masterpiece!~, 23 June 2010

I saw Chicago with my sister yesterday and we were hoping that he movie as going to be fun. We were fulfilled to the fullest. The movie Lavishly well done, energetic and fun to listen to, Chicago is easily on the top 10 best musicals ever. The music in the movie, the rhythm just utterly spellbinding, that's how incredible Chicago is. The movie mostly benefits from it extremely talented cast. Catherine Zeta-Jones shines in Chicago and gives the performance of her lifetime. She well-deserved her Oscar. John C. Rielly, Renee Zellwegger and Queen Latifa deserved their Oscar Nominations.

The cinematography, sound, art directions, and especially the costume design they were all expertly done. I resisting the urge to dance and tap my shoe. What an amazing production it took to create this film. Everyone deserved their Oscar Wins or nominations whomever took part in the production. 1920s Chicago comes alive in breathtaking detail. Everyone whom likes musicals or music should definitely have a listen and watch Chicago.

Rob Marshell truly out did himself in this masterpiece. 10/10

One of the most Breathtaking Animated Films of all time., 20 June 2010

I watched How to Train Your Dragon about 5 times now, and it never gets boring. It actually keeps on getting better and better with with more and more views. This is a huge accomplishment for DreamWorks Animation, it might actually be its Best Animated Feauture it yet. It is an amazing experience to watch this film in Cinema. The 3D is amazing and at times Breathtaking. I may of had the most fun that I've ever had in Cinema watching How to Train Your Dragon.

The script is really good and is has a lot of dramatic depth. This movie is for everyone. Adults and Kids will enjoy it equally and will love it at the end. This movie will probably become a series like Shrek. But I'm hoping this film doesn't get bad sequels like Shrek 3 and Shrek Forever After. Anyways this film will be most recognized for its beautiful animation.

10/10 Highly Recommended

Jonah Hex (2010)
This movie might single handedly destroy Megan Fox career, 17 June 2010

Oh my god, what was I thinking to watch this film with my brother. I cannot believe I paid any money at all to watch this rubbish film.

THE BAD:

Megan Fox's acting

A script so bad that the writers should go back to 3rd grade. The movie is a mess. Very Noisy. Lacks imagination. Completely forgettable. I mean I could go on all day.

The only thing good about this movie is Josh Brolin, he gives a good performance as Jonah Hex, he tries to save this complete mess of a film. But sadly its too much of a bloated mess to save. I truly feel bad for him.

As for Megan Fox, she better start having some acting lessons, cause this movie has the potential to absolutely sent her career to the grave. After loosing her role in Transformers 3, she desperately needs to do something.

I can only give this movie 3 stars because Brolin, who you can see tried really hard and was successful portraying Jonah Hex. Its just sad that Jonah Hex was there, but the movie itself wasn't.

Kathryn Bigelow's Masterpiece, 17 June 2010

I am truly sadden that this film got bashed so much. I hear reviews saying this film "sucks" or it has too many inaccuracies. Movies like Saving Private Ryan and Schindler's List have also "some" inaccuracies in them. (They are Masterpieces) It is pretty sad this film has been getting this bashed. It doesn't deserve to be.

The Hurt Locker is full of suspense and is directed beautifully by Kathryn Bigelow. I'd have to say this is movie truly captures the Iraq War. What a dangerous war it was for our soldiers. This movie shows us what our soldiers went through. This isn't bashing the American soldiers at all or even War. It gives us a great deal of appreciation for our troops who are risking their lives every single day for Us, Freedom and the U.S.A.

The true purpose of this movie is to not just praise the soldiers. But for one of the military's unrecognized heroes which are the technicians of the bombs squads who risk their lives to save others. This is the purpose of the movie to let everyone know what these people do.

This time and I know all of you out there, don't want to hear it, the critics are actually right. This movie is fantastically directed by Kathryn Bigelow and she rightfully deserved her Oscar for best director.

I know many Avatar fans out there probably rated this movie a 1, without even seeing it because it won Best Picture and Avatar didn't. This movie seems its suffering from the curse of Best Picture. More people have watched Avatar than the Hurt Locker. So of course this film has gotten bashed by so many. I think SOME of the bad reviews are the Avatar Fanboys who are just angry Avatar didn't win Best Picture.

Please don't just go along with the bad reviews this film has gotten from IMDb. Just try and watch this film.

The Hurt Locker is a war epic, that I hope it becomes appreciative as time passes. 9/10 Highly recommended.

A Beautiful Unforgettable Masterpiece that shows the true cost of war., 16 June 2010

I decided to watch Grave of the Fireflies yesterday. My friends told me it was extremely moving and sad. I hesitated at first, but then I said "Oh well, I'll give it a try." At the end of the film, I was crying my eyes out. This was the best animated film, I've ever seen.This is a moving depiction of the fates of cast-off children who become casualties of war.

This movie isn't your regular Animated Film. Pixar and Disney put films out there with happy endings. I'm not saying there bad films at all. They are also great pieces of work. But Grave of the Fireflies tells you the truth. This movie isn't trying to entertain you. It wants to inform you about how war is really like. There were many moments in the movie, that just brought me to tears.

I am kind of upset, that this movie didn't get many awards as it should. In that regards, it is VERY underrated and it is kind of thrown apart. When it should really be respected and praise it. If this movie was made in our time period right now. I would be 100% sure this would of Won an Oscar for Best Animated Film. This is Studio Ghilbi's best movie they have ever released.

I truly advice you to bring a handkerchief, cause chances are that you will cry.

An Emotional Epic Animated Film, that I recommend everyone to watch.

Quite Simply 10/10

~One of the most Powerful Films ever made.~, 14 June 2010

Judgement At Nurmeberg is a 1961 film about four Nazi Judges are in trial for crimes against humanity. Well let me just start out by saying that this is a very sad, powerful film. I was expecting it to be very boring and I guess I underestimated it. The film is also very well written, so well written that actually it makes you really think. I'm happy that it won an Oscar for writing.

The best quality about the film HAS to be the acting. Judy Garland, I think should of won a Supporting Actress. This is her finest performance ever, and I'm sad she didn't win one. Maximilian Schell gives the performance of a lifetime in his role as the defense attorney for the judges. He truly deserved his Oscar because he was very powerful. Spencer Tracy also gave a quite exceptional performance as he always had. (He isn't a Two-Time Oscar Winner for nothing. As for Montgomery Clift he deserved his Oscar Nomination. I am kind of ticked off that Marlene didn't get an Oscar Nomination for Best Supporting Actress. I always feel she is underrated.

As for Stanley Kramer (The Director) he had real talent and this film shows it. The 9-Time Oscar nominated Director should've of won an Oscar for Best Director for Judgement at Nuremberg. I hope his talent though will be remembered for many years to come.

My Overall Consensus is that the movie definitely succeeds due to the Extraordinary Performances and the Quite Exceptional Writing.

You Should see this Film. 10/10

~One of the Best Trilogies of All Time~, 27 May 2010

I attended a special screening for Toy Story 3. I went in with HIGH expectations. I LOVED the first two Toy Stories movies. Toy Story is a beloved franchise that almost everyone that I know loves the first two films. Now how about the 3rd film? Well all I could say is that it lived up to my unbelievably HIGH expectations and then some. This is such a good film. It has the laughs, magic and best of all the entertainment. The new characters in the movie feel like they were in the previous two films, they were that engaging and really worked well in the movie. The best part of the movie has to be the ending, I almost cried and was moved to just about to tears. I truly believe that this is one of the best Trilogies of all time. It might even rival the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

This movie has a real chance to become the First Animated Film to win Best Picture. I surely would not be surprised.

10/10 An Amazing End to a Fantastic Series Go Watch It

Didn't capture the magic of the first two. But better than the 3rd Installment., 5 May 2010

I saw "Shrek Forever After" on special screenings and I really hoped it would live up to the first 2 films. But at the end of the day, it wasn't as good or magical. I kind of felt disappointed because even though the Third Installment was bad I was hoping they went back and recognize their mistakes. But this movie does have its strong points, it was quite funny and entertaining. There were moments in there that felt like the first two films, and overall it is a very enjoyable ride that even though it doesn't live quite up to the first two films. It is worth your money just to have fun with it.

7.2/10 I'd recommend people to see this film, but don't go in it with HIGH expectations.

Oceans (2009)
Alice in Aqualand., 23 April 2010

Disney introduces a new chapter in its nature films called "Oceans". I wanted to see the film because I wanted to be fascinated and learn more. The movie looked spectacular, I mean they looked way better than some special effects, I've seen from like Transformers, Clash of the Titans. I mean some scenes were utterly breathtaking. Its a shame some people are too busy with work to appreciate Nature's beauty. Although it looked beautiful, it was not perfect. I found that the movie didn't have too much details or informations about the Earth's Oceans and that kind of disappointed me.

Overall I found the movie beautiful and entertaining. 8.0/10

~Great CGI effects, very enjoyable, worth your money~, 27 March 2010

I saw Clash of the Titans in an early screening, and I didn't expect the film to be good. I thought it was just another ripoff. But at the end of the film I was really liked it. The creatures looked great, the acting was good. And I thought it would be corny, but the majority of it wasn't at all. I am actually really glad that I saw this film. I really think Sam Worthington did an okay job as an actor, it was certainly believable. If he keeps doing films like Avatar and Clash of the Titans, he could have a long career in his life.

The special effects and the CGI was okay. However there was some disappointments, the Kraken scene felt very rushed and it wasn't as epic as I wanted it to. There should've been more fighting scenes to make up for the poor story.

An overall fun, good CGI film that is recommended. 7/10