tom-simpson92

Machete (2010)
Action, Comedy, Romance, Brilliant!, 4 December 2010

If you go into this film unaware of Rodriguez and Tarantino's intentions then you may think this film is ridiculous. If you liked Rodriguez's other films such as Planet Terror and Desperado, then this film is for you.

The over the top scenes in this film make it as much a comedy as an action thriller. Never have i laughed at so much blood shed in any movie i have seen before.

The all star cast is brilliant. Having seen the cast before the film was released including Robert De Niro, Steven Segal, Danny Trejo, Jeff Fahey and Cheech Marin made me wee myself with excitement. And yes i have left Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Alba and Michelle Rodriguez to the end as they were the best things about this film. All looking very sexy in this film, and their interest in Trejo makes me wish i was an over-sized Mexican OAP.

If your looking to sit down and become engrossed in a film which will leave you thinking for days.... go and watch 2001: A Space Odyssey.

If you want to sit down and have a brilliant time without a care in the world, watch this movie. Definitely one of my favourite films now.