lyfzabytch

They died? really? i didn't know humans did that., 24 May 2010

The producer's exact words at the start of the sixth season were "we want to finish the show with the intellectual and creative ending that the show deserves". This week's finale proved otherwise. First of all, let me get one thing straight. I love lost and I loved the sixth season except the finale. I am really disappointed by the writers. They didn't even try to tie up all the lose ends. They could have left the series in this state a couple of seasons ago. At the expense of sounding like a fanboy, I wanted the end to be epic. I wanted it to be definite. They really wasted a great show by ending it in a fashion which depicted laziness of the writers. But their were things I liked in the finale. For instance the various scenes where everyone remembered their time on the island. But they didn't build up to anything. I remember people joking after a few episodes of the first season that they have all died. Come on!. Also liked the scene where Loc knifed Jack because it was so unexpected thats what the series was all about. Another thing I didn't get was that in the plane kate, swayer and claire were the most important characters of the series and their ends were left out so heartlessly. I think the writers were unable to make the dual storyline meet in the end and they went for the most obvious approach to simply discard one. Making the last scene end where the series started wasn't very creative either. People are whining that the polar bears' issue didn't get settled and so on. The writers didn't even bother to answer major questions why would they waste their "precious" time on minor thing. Once again, really disappointed in the writers. They blew it. 6 years of build up and in the end we are still "lost".

Website: istaghini.blogspot.com

The trailer was the movie..., 10 March 2010

I don't know who edited the trailer for this movie, or who supervised it but they actually told the whole story in the trailer...nothing to expect. Maybe they were hard pressed as their are very few interesting points in the whole movie. It is so slow and stupid. It could have been finished in an hour. Even the title takes a minute to show the name of the movie i.e. new moon across a fading full moon. Another thing which amazes me is how the characters react when they kiss? they shiver.. MY GOD!!! Who the hell does that? I like kristen stewarts's acting because it is really natural and she is like that even in award ceremonies but this movie makes me hate bella. Out of the two hours, 1 hour and 45 minutes are lost on the line "hole in my chest". Edward leaves her right after she gets attacked and she takes till the end of the movie to decipher that it was for her own good...r u kidding me? The wolves are animated superbly but they are given less than 5 minutes on the screen which I think is a lost because a few fight scenes could have paced the movie. You know the end of the movie even before it begins, not because you have read the book but because you saw the trailer. Highlights: edward leaving, jacob's abs and Pec implants and the brief stupid fight at the end. I thank god for piracy and torrents so that I don't have to spend money on these kind films. I hated this movie and I am SHIFT+DELing it right now.

Scary, Gruesome and Satisfying in the southern regions..., 24 November 2009

First of all, lets get one thing out of the way: JB is not a bad movie. Its a movie that will keep you glued to your seat for 100 minutes and make you flinch after every 15. The first 10 mins are beautifully shot not to mention the narration by the main character is pretty good too. The storyline is intriguing even though you decipher the final twist of the movie you are not 100% certain that you are right about it and most of you were not even though you won't admit it now. The horror scenes are extremely unnerving ((spoiler alert!)) especially the scene right after Jennifer's possession when she comes back to needy's home. The love scenes (rather lust scenes :)) depict the state of mind of teenagers very truthfully. Most people say "that was just stupid", "why would he walk their?" hormones is the answer. Boys would do anything for tail and thats what this film shows. You wouldn't go into a dark street for a pack of cigarettes but you would go running if a girl like Miss Fox is waiting on the other end (2nd Guy). The best thing about this movie is that it has a satisfying end when nowadays capitalist studios make some room for a sequel in the movie's climax when the villain rises again etc ( like "Homecoming"). I am sure you won't be hearing about "Jennifer's Body: The Black Diamond Curse". The last scene when ((spoiler alert!)) Jennifer dies is extremely well shot and written (as in screenplay, the actual dialogs are OK). You will leave the theater content with the movie's end. Some problems are their that didn't let this movie turn into a great one. For example the dialog at some point is simply vague like Megan saying "my tit" at the end of the movie. They could have come up with a better deeper line in accordance with the scene. Also, even though a minor detail, the exchange student is shown as a Sikh whereas his name was "Ahmed" which is a Muslim name. A bit research would have taken this movie even more higher. Megan fox shows (unexpectedly for me) the depth of her acting as she makes you believe that she is a evil teenager. Amanda's acting is flawless as her role is affected less by the vague lines I mentioned earlier. I really liked the movie even though I heard bad things about it from friends. 100% recommended to any Miss Fox fan (& non-fan) and horror/suspense genre fanatics. Peace. Out.

Website: http://istaghini.blogspot.com