bobojiggler

Better than Ben 10: Race Against Time, 26 November 2009

Cartoon Network definitely learned from their first Ben 10 live action movie. The special effects, acting, and action are better. What I didn't like about the movie is how Grandpa Max and other characters have such a hard time believing Elena. I would have rather liked them to have chose a character from Ben's past that has previously appeared in the series and not a character that appeared in Ben's past, but not in the series. Even with that, Elena is a good character and it's awesome when she fights. My favorite scene is when Ben 10 transforms into Nanomech and fights the queen. If there is a live action Ben 10 film for the coming up series, I hope that it is as good as this or better. When this comes out on DVD, I want to own it.

Somewhere in my top 10 favorite movies, 24 September 2009

I think that this movie is sad, disturbing, and great. I don't see why people complain about this movie's historical inaccuracies because most historical movies have inaccuracies. If they really don't want to deal with that, they should stick to documentaries. The movie was disturbing and sad because of the violence, the fathers and sister's beliefs, and the violence. It was good that Bruno didn't believe the Nazis about the Jews being evil, but he was still very naive. He thought that the camp was a good place to be because of the fake video that he saw his father and grandpa watching. He only got a small picture of what it was like in there. I don't see how he could have only got a small picture of it which also took a long time. I don't see why it took him so long to see that something was not right and to know that putting the striped clothes on and going in there was not a good idea. The ending was very sad when Bruno, Schmoe, and the other Jews died.

My second favorite Tim Burton film, 24 September 2009

I like this movie better than the 1971 version. The characters are great and I love the music. The scenes with the Oompa Loompas singing are my favorite scenes. I love this version of Willy Wonka more than the one in the 1971 version. He's way weirder, crazier, and funnier. My only problem with Willy Wonka is that how he looks and talks kind of reminds me of Michael Jackson. The difference is, Michael Jackson is a pedophile. I think that Charlie was way to perfect. I like how he acts, but it's strange how someone could be that flawless. It's funny that the original film is called Willy Wonka but is focused on Charlie and that the Chocolate Factory but is focused on Willy Wonka.

Great independent film, 7 September 2009

When I checked out the DVD at the library, I wasn't close to sure that I would like it. When I watched it, I was surprised at how much I liked it. I like the music and all of the characters except for Captain Hammer because he was very annoying. The special features are great also. I would have liked this to be longer, but I'm not against films that are short. My favorite scene was when Dr. Horrible was walking up the aisle where Captain Hammer was giving a speech and sang about what he would do with power. My least favorite scene is when Penny dies. I would have liked it if Dr. Horrible killed Captain Hammer. This is my second favorite independent film after Expiration Date.

Larry-Boy is pathetic, 7 September 2009

I like this movie a lot, but Larry-Boy is pathetic. Larry-Boy does not know how to be a superhero. Whenever he fights crime, he always needs help from Alfred. In this movie and the one with the rumor weed, other people were the ones that saved the day. In this film, Junior Asparagus stopped the fib by telling everyone the truth. In Larry-Boy and the Rumor Weed, the rumor weed was stopped by Junior letting everyone know that the rumor wasn't true. Larry-Boy could have been left out of both because he didn't do anything. What superhero doesn't know how to handle his or her equipment without help constantly? Why couldn't Alfred be the superhero in both movies?

Second worst Veggie Tales movie, 7 September 2009

This is my second least favorite Veggie Tales movie right after Where's God When I'm S-S-Scared?. The plot didn't make any sense. The plot was that they were in a war and the only way to end it was to have Dave fight Goliath (the giant pickle). When Goliath went to their land for a fight, no one fought. So he came back day after day and no one would fight. Since Goliath and the Philistines where such idiots, why didn't the Israelites just not go over there every day? That way there would be no fight and idiotic Goliath will keep on going there day after day until he dies. I also hated Goliath's voice. After all of the good Veggie Tales movies that I have seen, this is a big disappointment.

Way better than the first series, 6 September 2009

The characters, action, and villains are way better in this. Gwen is hot in this and Kevin isn't a villain anymore. Ben's girlfriend is hot. This is one of the few good shows that are on Cartoon Network (who are they targeting anyway?). My favorite aliens that Ben is able to turn into is Big Chill and Humongosaur. My favorite episodes is the War of the Worlds second season finale. My least favorite episode is the one with Alien X. I don't see why Cartoon Network hyped Alien X up so much when Alien X is frozen for most of the episode and never appears again. I'm looking forward to the live action movie of this called Ben 10: Alien Swarm which looks way better than the previous film Ben 10: Race Against Time.

The Wool Cap (2004) (TV)
Best movie that I have seen this year, 6 September 2009

This movie is the best movie that I have seen this year. The characters are very likable and it's great how Gigot was able to take care of Lou at the end when her mom died. I don't see why people wanted Gigot to get rid of his monkey. The monkey was awesome. It's sad that those two dick heads poisoned him. I think that this would have done well in theaters (the award nominations show that especially). Directors have to have more faith in their films. I've seen many direct to video movies and TV movies that I think would have done well in theaters. When I checked the DVD out from the library, I thought that I would like it, but I didn't know that I would like it enough to be the best movie that I have seen this year.

Awesome movie, 30 August 2009

This is my favorite movie by Tim Burton and I'm glad that I have it on DVD. The Martians and the action is great. I don't see how so many people including the president thought that the aliens meant no harm especially after their first meeting. My favorite scenes are when people get blasted by the aliens, the fight in the White House, and when the idiotic president dies. I was glad when the president died. I first heard of this movie when I was in Kindergarten or first grade and I was scared to watch it. I think that I might have been able to handle it back then because I watched the Jurassic Park movies back then and I loved them and still do.

Great movie, 30 August 2009

This is my favorite movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger. I like the action and the comedy in this. The villains are awesome and Crisp's mother is more intimidating than him. It was great seeing John Kimble beat the crap out of the guy that kept on beating his sun enough to give him bruises all over. Phoebe's Austrain accent was hilarious and awesome. I don't see why people complain about this being an action/comedy film that has to do with Kindergarten. I've seen people on IMDb act like kids couldn't see it because of the violence. I think that it's great that John Kimble decided to quit being a detective and stay in Astoria, Oregon to be a Kindergarten teacher and stay with Joyce and her son.