rightwing_guerrilla

Dirty Work (1998)
Gut-wrenching funny, 7 January 2003

This movie goes to prove how damn funny Norm MacDonald is. His way of humor gets me rolling with laughter every time. This is one of those movies that if it had more promotion it would have been remembered as one of the best, but somehow people forget about this masterpiece of the comedy art form. Chevy Chase is great in this and the always funny Chris Farley pulled off a hell of a lot of laughs in his last starring role. 11/10

We will all miss you Farley, you ruled.

Half Baked (1998)
Dave Chappelle & Jim Breuer are too damn funny, 7 January 2003

First, hats off to a very funny comedian for directing this funny s#&%, Bob Saget. Genius. Dave Chappelle, Harland Williams, & Jim Breuer are so freaking funny I just couldn't stop laughing. It makes me want to be a guy on the couch. Subtle drug references in this movie so BEWARE.

Laugh my @$$ off funny!, 7 January 2003

This movie was incredibly entertaining, and it kept me laughing all the way through. Funniest Movie since I saw Dirty Work. Wear a diaper while watching this unless you like watching a movie in urine-soaked pants. Seeing how funny this Broken Lizard comedy group is makes me very anxious to see their next work of comedic genius. 10/10